Chapter 71 Ascend

Qiu Kelin was dumbfounded, but the cloth strips stuffed into his mouth made him unable to make any sound except meaningless whimpers.

 Seeing this, Jun Qingyu took apart a piece of strawberry candy and fed it to Fu Yuanchuan in front of him.

 The serious confrontation scene is transformed by these small snacks.

 Some sighed with a good impression of Qiu Kelin, "You are an admiral after all, let alone the rest, your identity is still there." A faint sentence came from the crowd: "

 Save yourself some face."

 Shi Kai Xin sat on Qiu Kelin's back, "Come here and send him out, I feel that his condition is not right, and don't forget that arm, it has to be connected to Admiral Qiu." Yu Zhi

 they Quietly walked out of the crowd and took Qiu Kelin out together.

 The process of being taken away was very quiet, no one spoke, let alone stopped, not even a word of persuasion.

 They have their own purpose in coming to the birthday banquet, and the young members of the family are all with them. There are many big names present on this occasion, and the rich and powerful families who are not top-notch nobles still need to rely on marriage to stabilize their status.

 But now the situation has taken a turn for the worse, and anyone with a discerning eye can see where the wind is blowing, so how dare they say no.

 The marshals who dared to speak did not show up.

 They still couldn't recover from Shi Kexin's explanation not long ago.

 The most trusted brothers around him became undercover agents. If they hadn't been exposed today, they would still... It

 's really disgusting to think about.

 And how could they side with the leaders of the empire who made this happen.

 One of the marshals looked at the weak Zerg and said calmly: "I'm not feeling well, let's take a step first." "

 I suddenly remembered something else."

 "Me too..."

 The marshals didn't stay much and died Those experimental items are just the tip of the iceberg that broke the whole big mystery. Whether there are other similar experimental items in the legion, they have to check carefully before making a decision.

 Seeing this, some nobles hurriedly said "farewell". If the marshal hadn't asked to leave, none of them would have dared to mention this.

 But seeing that Fu Yuanchuan didn't intend to stop them, they also breathed a sigh of relief.

 It was not their wish to be forced to watch this farce.

 All the talented juniors from the family were brought here. If it was a one-size-fits-all, they would really be doomed.

 Shi Kexin squeezed in from the leaving crowd, "Marshal, everything has been dealt with."

 Qiu Kelin was also one of the experimental subjects, which was unexpected, but luckily nothing went wrong.

 Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Release the news that the leaders of the empire participated in illegal experiments and were accidentally parasitized by the Zerg. After a while, the surveillance clips here will be sent out." Shi Kaixin thought for a while and asked: "Then the father-son relationship is

 used Delete it?"

 When he heard this sentence inside, his heart trembled.

 "No need." Fu Yuanchuan caressed Xiaoyu's long hair, and said coldly, "He wants to use this sentence to get rid of me, so let him watch how I stepped on this sentence to ascend to a high position."