Chapter 78 Doesn't Count

Seeing Xiaoyu standing at the door without moving for a long time, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, put down the half-cut carpet in his hand, got up and walked over.

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, and subconsciously put his hands behind his back, he didn't waste time outside when he came back in a hurry, and there was still some blood on his hands.

 Sensing Xiaoyu's movement, Fu Yuanchuan didn't say anything, stretched out his hand to hold Jun Qingyu in his arms, and smoothed his hair comfortingly, "Good boy, don't be afraid."

 Jun Qingyu opened his mouth, and he was a little surprised to find that it seemed Fu Yuanchuan has always been calm in front of him, no matter what happens, he always takes care of his details.

 "Are you injured?"

 Jun Qingyu's fingertips trembled, "No, other people's blood."

 Fu Yuanchuan nodded and put his arms around his waist and walked to the bathroom, "Go and wash."

 Jun Qingyu went with his strength A few days ago, I heard Fu Yuanchuan ask: "I only have it on my hands, do I have it on my body?"

 "No." How could such a simple thing hurt him? Before he became a little mermaid, he didn't have much combat power, otherwise he would get Fu Yanghong in one round and be arrogant.

 "En."

 Jun Qingyu put his hands in the water and soaked them.

 Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan hugged him from behind, dipped in the hand sanitizer and went in to help him wash off the blood on his fingers.

 Jun Qingyu could see Fu Yuanchuan's earnest and gentle side face with his side eyes, he pursed his lips, kissed him lightly, and asked, "When did you find out I wasn't here?" Fu Yuanchuan held Xiaoyu's hand

 again After passing through the hand sanitizer, he casually replied: "Not long."

 Not long?

 Jun Qingyu tilted his head. It is impossible for the effect of the sleeping fragrance to only last for such a short time.

 Therefore, the only possible explanation is...

 "Does that sleeping aid incense have no effect on you?" When Jun Qingyu bought it, he saw many kinds of incense that could induce coma, and some were taken orally, but more or less it would affect the body Some injuries, he searched for a long time before finding this harmless one.

 "Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan explained: "I used it a few times before, and it gradually stopped working after I used it too much."

 Fu Yuanchuan didn't elaborate on the specific situation when he used the sleep aid fragrance, but with this sentence, Jun Qing I can vaguely guess something.

 wait wait wait.

 Jun Qingyu was stunned suddenly. If it is said that Fu Yuanchuan's sleep aid is useless, doesn't it mean that it was ineffective the first time he used it? !

 Compared to leaving directly the second time, he tentatively called Fu Yuanchuan's name the first time, but he didn't get a response.

 Thinking about it carefully, when he left, he even pulled the pillow and put it in Fu Yuanchuan's arms, fearing that Fu Yuanchuan's arms would be empty and he would wake up.

 But... When he came back, the pillow in Fu Yuanchuan's arms seemed to be gone?

 Jun Qingyu realized later, "Fu Chengyu became stupid, and you did it?

 " Found someone following?

 "It doesn't count." Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "I was later than you, and went another way."