Chapter 49 Shattered Egg

Shi Kexin: "???"

    Me, this, what? !

    Shi Kaixin's eyes widened in astonishment, his lips moved but he couldn't speak.

    No way, no way?

    Wouldn't it be what I thought it would be?

    "You... huh?" Shi Kexin's mind is like a planet colliding with an empire and causing a volcanic eruption, he can't be fooled.

    "Wait." After calming down for a while, Shi Kaixin asked in a daze, "Isn't the Marshal chasing you now?"

    Jun Qingyu tore open the tea bag, added a little hot water, and poured out the first washing water , asked back: "What do you think?"

    "I think..." Shi Kaixin scratched his head, even more confused.

    Before he could think clearly, Fu Yuanchuan opened the door and came in.

    Shi Kaixin quickly stood up, "Marshal."

    "Yeah."

    Glancing at Fu Yuanchuan, then at Jun Qingyu who was making tea, Shi Kaixin thought for a while and said, "Marshal, if I have nothing else to do, I'll leave first "

    "Let's go back."

    "Okay!" After getting permission, Shi Kexin opened the door and ran away without hesitation.

    Jun Qingyu came over with the brewed tea and said with a smile, "It says on the package that this tea sleeps well. I smell the same as ordinary tea. How does it taste?" Fu Yuanchuan took the tea but there was

    no Drink, but asked: "

    Why didn't you go to sleep ?" Go back."

    Not only is it too late to save running, but it is also to prevent troubles here, if they are here, if something happens, they can save running again.

    Fu Yuanchuan said softly: "Okay."

    It's not the middle of the night after being so busy, and the sky outside is already bright.

    How long has he been busy, and how long has Xiaoyu stayed with him.

    Fu Yuanchuan hugged the little fish and coaxed: "Go to sleep."

    Jun Qingyu rubbed against Fu Yuanchuan's arms, gently spreading out some spiritual power, so that Fu Yuanchuan could sleep more comfortably.

    ---

    He slept so late that he slept until the next day. When he woke up early in the morning, Fu Yuanchuan thought he had misread the time.

    Even if he stayed up late in the past, he would never sleep for such a long time like this time.

    The little fish in his arms was sleeping deeply, and Fu Yuanchuan looked down at him.

    Unconsciously, she would also rub against his arms in her sleep.

    It's the same as being a little mermaid when it's well-behaved.

    His eyes swept over Xiaoyu's face, and unconsciously fell on his light-colored thin lips.

    Fu Yuanchuan's expression was slightly gloomy, and at this moment, Jun Qingyu muttered something, turned over and squeezed towards this side, resting his chin on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder in a daze.

    As the breath brushed his neck, Fu Yuanchuan froze all over, and slowly leaned to one side, but he didn't dare to move his hands, for fear of waking up the sleeping little fish.