Chapter 104 Little mermaid will get lost

A few photos are stored in the optical brain.

 Jun Qingyu leaned against Fu Yuanchuan's arms and breathed calmly. He blushed a little at first, but after seeing those photos, he simply buried his face in his arms.

 Fu Yuanchuan patted Xiaoyu's back, slid his fingertips across the optical brain, opened the personal information of the chat software, and sent all of them to his optical brain.

 Select one of the photos and upload it to your profile picture.

 But when confirming, the fingertips hung in front of the optical brain and did not click on it. After thinking about it, he canceled the upload and chose the photo with his fingers clasped together as his avatar.

 The surroundings were very quiet, and Jun Qingyu could clearly hear Fu Yuanchuan's steady heartbeat by relying on it like this.

 Time slowly changed, and the completely darkened sky could not tell the time.

 After sitting for some time, Jun Qingyu asked softly, "Are you sleepy, Yuanchuan?"

 Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "Tired?"

 "No." Jun Qingyu liked the quiet environment now, "We Let’s go back after watching the sunrise.”

 “Okay.”

 It’s past twelve o’clock in the morning, and the local planet’s dawn time is around three or four o’clock.

 Fu Yuanchuan gathered Xiaoyu's coat, "If you're sleepy, you can take a nap for a while, and I'll call you when the sun comes out." "

 I don't want to sleep." Jun Qingyu wasn't tired at all, maybe he had a better rest recently.

 But sitting like this for a long time is a bit boring, Jun Qingyu tilted his head and said, "Let me do a magic trick for you." As he

 spoke, Jun Qingyu stretched out both hands, palms facing up, and then turned them over "Look, I don't have anything in my hand."

 Fu Yuanchuan was serious as a magic audience, "Yeah."

 Jun Qingyu put his hands together, took out a piece of fruit in the space at random, and then spread his hands: "Look! Unarmed Transform into a fruit!"

 "That's great." Fu Yuanchuan's face was gentle, but his words were full of surprise and astonishment, "How did you do it? It's amazing."

 Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's cooperation, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes, and as a reward, fed a fruit to his mouth, "Ah——"

 Fu Yuanchuan took a bite of his hand, "It's very sweet."

 Space The fruit will not fall dust and will not be sprayed, and it will not be dirty during transportation, and there will be no impurities in the space. The fruit is fresh and does not need to be cleaned.

 Jun Qingyu took a small bite at the place where he bit.

 A medium-sized fruit, two people share the food, and Jun Qingyu throws the remaining fruit core into the small trash can in the space.

 Fu Yuanchuan carried a tissue with him, and took one to wipe the corners of Xiaoyu's mouth, "It's almost sunrise, do you want to take a picture?" "

 Yes."

 "Let me take it."

 Fu Yuanchuan turned on the optical brain and looked at The feeling of sunset is not the same as watching the sunset with your own eyes.

 He took pictures here, without delaying Xiaoyu to enjoy the sunset by himself.

 The moments of sunrise and sunset are two different beautiful natural landscapes.