Chapter 69 invitation

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, receiving an invitation to a birthday banquet at this juncture was obviously deceitful.

 Fu Yuanchuan didn't participate in this kind of banquet before, but now he agrees to the invitation, so he must have some ideas.

 If this is the case...

 Jun Qingyu ate the last bite of ice cream and said, "Let's go choose clothes."

 "Okay."

 ---

 On the day of the birthday party.

 Fu Yuanchuan helped Xiaoyu tidy up the neckline, and smoothed out the folds with his fingertips. Looking at Xiaoyu in a formal suit in the mirror, Fu Yuanchuan looked dark.

 ——A white slim-fitting formal suit, slim and perfectly outlines the waistline. Xiaoyu's waist is very thin, and the proportion of height is also good.

 Long light golden hair hangs down at the waist and is slightly curled. He wears a silver half mask painted with fine gold rims on his face.

 Jun Qingyu was just thinking about something, and it was only then that Nuan realized it. He was taken aback suddenly, his eyes were still a little dazed, "Hmm...?"

 Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and gently kissed Xiaoyu's lips, coaxing: "Good boy "

 The clothes I tried on at noon were delayed for a while, and I went out at night.

 Minus the time on the road, they arrived just in time.

 Before getting out of the car, Fu Yuanchuan reminded him: "Remember not to leave my side for half a step."

 Jun Qingyu nodded obediently. With Fu Yuanchuan's current status, there must be many people who wanted to talk to him at the birthday banquet, and he was not I really like this kind of social occasion, but since Fu Yuanchuan said it, then he will be a little tail honestly.

 Shi Kaixin - arrived early, and was waiting for the suspension vehicle to come up to open the door, "Madam, marshal."

 Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to help Xiaoyu down, and looked up at Shi Kaixin.

 Shi Kaixin met Fu Yuanchuan's gaze and nodded slowly.

 "Let's go."

 "Yes."

 For the birthday banquet of the leaders of the empire, the nobles who are invited to participate will naturally not be late or step in. Most of them will choose to come early and wait in the hall.

 When Jun Qingyu and the others arrived, there were already many people in the hall.

 Recently, the dessert shop is in the limelight, Fu Yuanchuan has a close relationship with the marshals, when the two came in, many people stopped what they were doing and looked over.

 He seemed to be watching something.

 The last time I attended the banquet of Marshal Todis was completely different from now.

 Just as he was thinking, Jun Qingyu's hands were warm, and he looked up at Fu Yuanchuan.

 Fu Yuanchuan asked softly: "Want to eat something?"

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, he was afraid of hurting his stomach if he ate something from the imperial leader's birthday banquet.

 With so many people here, it's not a problem with the food, it's just that Jun Qingyu dislikes it.

 While talking, Marshal Todis stepped out of the crowd and walked over.

 The relationship between him and Fu Yuanchuan is now known to the outside world, so it's okay to come over like this.