Chapter 72 Failed Experiment

Jun Qingyu instantly thought of several experimental subjects that appeared in the video at the birthday banquet of the former imperial leader not long ago, and almost all of them were hung on the bedside. It starts with DG, followed by a string of numbers.

 These documents...

 Jun Qingyu pursed his lips slightly, pressing his fingertips on the paper for a while, wondering whether he should continue reading.

 But Fu Yuanchuan asked him to come up, as if he wanted him to see this.

 Forcing himself to calm down, Jun Qingyu turned to the second page of the document and found a line of words.

 Person in charge: Fu Yanghong

 It records all kinds of time on time, as well as the data at that time, and the time of various memory erasure operations.

 The memory removal surgery in the interstellar era has a lot to do with personal willpower. People with strong willpower may not be able to clear these memories once or twice.

 Fu Yanghong was probably a psychological suggestion imposed when he was weak after the operation. In order to better control this experimental product in the future, they seemed to have reset Fu Yuanchuan's memory.

 The person who was in charge of the experiment at the beginning became the father in his memory.

 Jun Qingyu touched the time of several operations recorded in the document with his fingertips, and felt a little uncomfortable. The feeling of being forcibly erased must be very uncomfortable.

 After that, there are various experimental records aimed at strengthening mental power.

 It is even recorded that after the mental power is strengthened to a certain range, the carrier cannot bear it until death, and the mental power may cause large-scale damage.

 But in the experimental records on the last page, none of them are particularly prominent. Maybe this is the initial stage of the experiment, and the detection of various aspects is not perfect. After the end of the last experimental node, there are no experimental records.

 Jun Qingyu speculated that it might be because no one recorded it as a failed experiment.

 The former leader of the empire sent Fu Yuanchuan to the legion just like arranging other experimental products, most likely because he wanted him to die on the battlefield.

 But I didn't expect that Fu Yuanchuan not only didn't die, but took over the legion.

 It may also be from this time that Fu Chengyu became aware of Fu Yuanchuan's strength, and also found that the experiment did not fail. It should be that the data was wrong, and the mental power that strengthened successfully was not detected by the instrument.

 The amnesiac and powerful Fu Yuanchuan has naturally become Fu Chengyu's most powerful sword.

 With Fu Yanghong around, Fu Chengyu didn't have to worry about losing control of this sharp sword.

 Based on this timeline, when Fu Yuanchuan destroyed the original experimental base, he might not even know where he came from.

 In the end, Fu Chengyu was angered because of this, which led to a series of follow-up suppression targets, including Fu Yuanchuan's gradually worsening condition.

 It may also be that Fu Chengyu got another, more obedient experimental product later, so he gave up Fu Yuanchuan, and used this method to make him disappear from the eyes of the public.

 Realizing this, Jun Qingyu became a little more angry at Fu Chengyu who was parasitized by the Zerg. Being parasitized by the Zerg was too cheap for him!