Chapter 27 Angry little mermaid

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Not enough spiritual power?"

    Jun Qingyu nodded, it took a lot of spiritual power to transform into a fish tail when he grew up.

    He didn't expect the effect to be so fast.

    Fu Yuanchuan patted the little mermaid's head, and comforted him, "Just wait until you can control your spiritual power." "

    Yes." Jun Qingyu also felt that the sudden increase and decrease of spiritual power was a delay.

    But now that I have found a way, the next change should be easier.     Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and took the little mermaid off his shoulder and held it in his hand, "

    We'll go back after we play for a while."     Seeing the little mermaid struggling to swim, Fu Yuanchuan followed his strength.     Jun Qingyu just wanted to try, to see if he could pull people away with the strength of the little mermaid.     But seeing that Fu Yuanchuan took the initiative to keep up, Jun Qingyu smiled immediately, and lay on his back in the water and spit bubbles at Fu Yuanchuan: "Gulu~"     Fu Yuanchuan burst the floating bubbles, and swam into the deeper water with the little mermaid in his arms .     ---     In the next few days, Jun Qingyu has been accumulating spiritual energy.     In addition to releasing Fu Yuanchuan's spiritual power to nourish his body every day, he will avoid unnecessary spiritual power release.     Once you have enough energy, you can return to human form.     The servants in the villa have not returned to work since they were last on leave.     The main reason is that Fu Yuanchuan was frightened by the changes of the little mermaid several times. It is not scary that there will be changes, but the scary thing is that he does not know when it will change suddenly.     To be on the safe side, the villa still doesn't need servants.     Fu Yuanchuan bought a few robots instead.

    Robots cook meals strictly according to the recipes. Fu Yuanchuan is afraid that the little mermaid will not be used to it, so he has been cooking by himself.

    In the kitchen, Fu Yuanchuan was grilling meat.     Hearing the sound of the robot's rolling wheels, he said without raising his head

    : "Are you awake?"

.

    The robot took Jun Qingyu to Fu Yuanchuan and stopped.

    Fu Yuanchuan cut off a small piece and fed it to the little mermaid, "Taste it."

    "It's delicious." Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up when he ate something delicious.

    He didn't know whether it was because he got used to eating or what, but he felt that Fu Yuanchuan's craftsmanship was getting better and better.

    Barbecue is freshly baked and delicious.

    Fu Yuanchuan sprinkled the roasted meat with seasoning, wrapped it with lettuce leaves and fed it to the little mermaid.

    Simple seasoning is also delicious.

    Moreover, the barbecue meat wrapped by Fu Yuanchuan is very small, the kind that Jun Qingyu can eat in one bite.

    While eating, the doorbell rang outside.

    Jun Qingyu chewed the barbecue and glanced at the door. He felt that no one had set foot here for a long time, and the robot that delivered the ingredients would silently put things at the door without ringing the doorbell.

    The last time someone came to ring the doorbell was the courier.

    Fu Yuanchuan rolled a barbecue and wrapped it in oil paper, handed it to the little mermaid and said, "I'll go and have a look." "