Chapter 64 Celebrate

"No kiss." Fu Yuanchuan rubbed Xiaoyu's cheek with his fingertips, and said, "I can hug you to sleep." "

 Um...no." Jun Qingyu closed the thin quilt and gave a hiccup Whispered: "I only feel sleepy when you are by my side. Last time you went out for a meeting  , I didn't feel anything if I didn't sleep all night." "

 Didn't sleep all night?

 "

Qingyu was stunned for a moment, he quietly raised his head and glanced at Fu Yuanchuan, then quickly looked away, and hugged himself tightly with his hands around his knees.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked down, only to see Jun Qingyu curled up into a ball, feeling weak and pitiful.

 Seeing such a small fish in the past, this incident may have passed.

 But Fu Yuanchuan has always been strict with Xiaoyu's physical condition. When he went out for a meeting, he thought Xiaoyu had fallen asleep, but he didn't expect to stay up all night.

 "You will hurt your body a lot like this."

 Jun Qingyu nodded honestly.

 "Staying up late also consumes energy."

 Jun Qingyu continued to nod obediently.

 "I will try to go out as little as possible in the future and hold video conferences."

 Jun Qingyu nodded... After a pause, he looked at Fu Yuanchuan in surprise, "You..."

 Fu Yuanchuan straightened Xiaoyu's hair, tied it behind him with a hair rope, and said : "I'll stay with you, so I won't stay up late."

 Through the current Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu seems to be unable to see the person who was obsessed with work while holding a sick body and having to approve documents.

 He got off the chair, and the thin quilt on his body fell to the ground and piled up at his feet. Jun Qingyu didn't care, and threw himself into Fu Yuanchuan's arms, and said hurriedly: "Are you sure you won't stay up late?

 " Hmm."

 Jun Qingyu leaned close to his ear, breathed out softly: "Really?" "

 ..."

 Sensing Fu Yuanchuan's stature pause, Jun Qingyu let go of his hands with a chuckle, "Okay, I'll go to bed on time from now on, and today is the last day of staying up late, so I'm going to watch the account news." As soon as the voice fell

 , Jun Qingyu felt that his wrist was being held, and meeting Fu Yuanchuan's eyes, he asked innocently: "What's wrong?" "It's

 still early." Above, gently kissed his lips, "Stay up late on the last day and celebrate."

 ---

 The air circulation in the room is turned on, and the sound from the lowest wind speed is very small, and you can hardly hear it if you don't listen carefully.

 Fu Yuanchuan sat on a chair with Xiaoyu wrapped in a thin quilt, quietly waiting for the feedback in the comment area after the news was released.

 The message was sent out on time, Jun Qingyu's fingers were so weak that he couldn't hold the mouse, and Fu Yuanchuan held his hand to manipulate the mouse, so it could be considered that they sent it together.

 Jun Qingyu leaned in front of him, closed his eyes but didn't fall asleep, he felt sleepy and wanted to read the comments above, but he waited so long because he wanted to read the latest comments.

 The one who deleted the comments was too fast. If he noticed that he had deleted the comments that he didn't have time to read, he couldn't recover.

 Apparently those who deleted the comments haven't noticed this yet, so they happened to read it the first time and went to sleep.