Chapter 34 Why are you so nice?

next morning.

    Jun Qingyu slept very deeply this time, he opened his eyes in confusion, he didn't know what time he fell asleep, and when he was about to get up to check the time, he accidentally touched Fu Yuanchuan's jaw when he raised his head.

    He paused, and realized later that he was leaning in Fu Yuanchuan's arms.

    Fu Yuanchuan was still sleeping, it shouldn't be too late at that time, Jun Qingyu lowered his head and rubbed against Fu Yuanchuan's arm while he was half asleep and half awake, when he was about to continue sleeping, he was suddenly taken aback.

    A flash of clarity flashed through the sleepy brain, and Jun Qingyu suddenly opened his eyes. He seemed to take a nap when he was sleeping last night, but why now...?

    Looking at his arm on Fu Yuanchuan's body, Jun Qingyu's breath stopped.

    This...

    the heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and I felt a little hot for no reason.

    Jun Qingyu carefully took off his hand.

    Fortunately, Fu Yuanchuan is still sleeping now, otherwise Jun Qingyu would feel as if they would die if they looked at each other at this time.

    He didn't bring the clothes he wore after becoming a human, and he still had to get them from the closet if he went on like this.

    Jun Qingyu thinks about it, and Fu Yuanchuan probably won't care too much about the difference between the mermaid's tail and legs before going to bed.

    It's just a pity for the little clothes.

    Completely restored to the appearance of a little mermaid, Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, Fu Yuanchuan didn't intend to wake up the whole time, safe.

    After such a commotion, Jun Qingyu didn't feel sleepy at all, and simply lay down silently and looked at Fu Yuanchuan.

    See when he wakes up.

    Fu Yuanchuan felt the little mermaid's gaze, but he didn't rush to open his eyes.

    He didn't sleep all night last night, and he closed his eyes when the little mermaid woke up.

    When he wakes up at this time, Xiaoyu may feel uncomfortable, anyway, he has been lying down for so long, so it’s okay to pretend for a while.

    It took about half an hour, enough time for Xiaoyu to adjust his mentality.

    Only then did Fu Yuanchuan slowly open his eyes, rubbing the center of his brows pretending to be sleepy.

    Jun Qingyu said with a smile: "     Morning

    ."     Fu Yuanchuan lifted the quilt and sat up, straightening the neckline of his pajamas.     Jun Qingyu glanced at him, and asked suspiciously, "Why are all the buttons falling off?"     Fu Yuanchuan said suddenly, "The quality is not very good."     Jun Qingyu picked up a few buttons scattered on the bed, so many buttons fell off after sleeping, Look at the wrinkles on the clothes.     Fu Yuanchuan's clothes are of good quality, but I don't know what's going on with this one.     Jun Qingyu said, "Let's buy a new one."     "Well, I'll place an order later." Fu Yuanchuan put away the buttons and was about to throw them into the trash can together with the pajamas.     However, when he was throwing it away, he thought about it and put the pajamas in the closet.     I have to go out today, it's inconvenient to go out as a little mermaid.     Jun Qingyu waited for Fu Yuanchuan to return to his human form when he went downstairs to cook, put on his clothes and went downstairs with his glazing brain.     Jun Qingyu walked into the kitchen and said, "Yuanchuan, I'll look at the house later, do I need to make an appointment?"     Fu Yuanchuan wiped his hands, "No, the house has already been bought."     "Buy?" Yesterday we went to watch the sale of the house together As for the information, why did you buy it so quickly?     Jun Qingyu asked suspiciously, "When did you buy it?"     Fu Yuanchuan said, "I had insomnia last night. I paid the money when I couldn't sleep. The contract has been signed with your name written on it.     " There are many things in the era without the need for both parties to come forward, and it can be handled directly online.     Convenient.