Chapter 41 Cream

Fu Yuanchuan took the juice handed over by the little mermaid, raised his hand to pick off the leaves that fell on his hair, "Why are you here?" "

    Come to pick you up from work." Jun Qingyu said with a smile.

    Fu Yuanchuan opened the lid of the juice, thinking, this seems to be the first time he was picked up by someone.

    From childhood to adulthood, no matter what Xing went to do, he always Xing himself was on the way.

    It doesn't matter if you get used to this kind of thing.

    But the little mermaid came today, and Fu Yuanchuan's heart was slightly warm. He touched the little mermaid's slightly cold cheek and asked, "How long have you been waiting?"

    Jun Qingyu didn't remember the time, and said casually, "Not long, I just got out of the car." You're here."

    "Let's go home first."

    "Yeah."

    But just a few steps away, the voice of Marshal Todis came from behind.

    "Marshal Fu, do you have time to talk carefully about the proposal to start a war with the Zerg today?"

    Jun Qingyu keenly picked out important information from this sentence.

    As he had expected, the leaders of the empire would find a plausible thing to spend their people on.

    One robot was exposed, and it was only a matter of time before the rest were discovered. The longer the delay, the worse the situation would be for the leaders of the empire.

    Only Xing...inexplicably proposed to start a war with the Zerg. Xing's brain was filled with water and nothing to do, so why did he cooperate with the Zerg?

    The previous few incidents were all related to the Zerg. This kind of main star, the position of the heart of the empire, can appear on the bustling and bustling streets where the Zerg returns to the star.

    There are definitely problems with this.

    Marshal Todis stepped forward and glanced at Jun Qingyu beside Fu Yuanchuan. He had seen this person before and nodded. He turned to Fu Yuanchuan and said, "The Zerg race has been quiet recently, and nothing major has happened. It's about to start a war, isn't this star looking for trouble?"

    If you want to say what the Zerg has done, or what new weapons have been developed to wipe out all the Zerg in one fell swoop, there is nothing wrong with going to war.

    But there is nothing here, he opened his mouth and was about to hit him, not to mention him, the other marshals are also at a loss.

    Marshal Todis had a guessing direction, "You said, is the star related to the previous...?" At the

    gate, there were many people with mixed eyes. When Marshal Todis said that, he automatically muted his voice. Fu Yuanchuan also saw the robot. He didn't know, but he could guess it.

    Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "It's hard to say, don't meddle in this matter, let's see what he will do next." The

    best solution is Xing Leng.

    The leaders of the empire are still only proposing. After the proposal is passed, it becomes mandatory. Then they need to consider how to do it.

    Until then, Huan Xing waits and sees what happens.

    Marshal Todis frowned, "Stop discussing it again?" I feel that we still need to think about countermeasures for this matter.

    Fu Yuanchuan has figured out the character of the leader of the empire, and there is really no need to analyze this matter further, but since Marshal Todis has spoken.