Chapter 60 Scary?

Jun Qingyu suddenly opened his eyes wide, but subconsciously raised his hand but his wrist was grabbed.

Fu Yuanchuan tasted the cream unhurriedly until he kissed off the last dot on his cheek, "Is there any more?" "

No, no more."

"Go wash it and change clothes.

" He nodded, but before he could leave, Fu Yuanchuan hugged him by the waist.

At this moment, Jun Qingyu subconsciously looked at the living room, and there was no one there, and no one would come down until the time of the patrol change.

Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, rubbing the cream from his hair onto his clothes.

Noticing Xiaoyu's childish movements, Fu Yuanchuan didn't say anything, carried Xiaoyu back upstairs, put him in the bathroom, and adjusted the constant temperature in the bathroom.

Although the body is gone, there is still a lot of cream on the clothes.

Jun Qingyu unbuttoned it, intending to take off his coat first, and then heard the sound of the bathroom door closing, he just thought it was Fu Yuanchuan who went out and closed the door for him, and didn't pay much attention.

But then there was another 'click', like the sound of a bathroom lock.

He turned his head in surprise, but Fu Yuanchuan didn't go out.

"You..."

Fu Yuanchuan put his coat on the shelf, and said in a deep voice, "Together."

---

The dinner prepared by Jun Qingyu was still on the dining table.

When Fu Yuanchuan went downstairs, the dishes on the table were already cold, and there were quite a few dishes, but he ate too much at this time and it was hard to digest while sleeping. He picked some dishes that Xiaoyu liked and served them hot upstairs.

In the bedroom, Jun Qingyu buried himself in the quilt. He didn't know if it was because the quilt was airtight or because it was too warm. He didn't hide in for a long time, but he felt a little hot on his face.

Fu Yuanchuan put down the dishes and patted Xiaoyu through the quilt, "Get up and eat something?"

Xiaoyu's muffled voice came from inside, "I fell asleep." Fu Yuanchuan laughed and

said, "I'll lift your quilt if you don't come out."

The quilt of the quilt was not taken off, as if wearing a thin quilt cloak.

This action involves the legs, and it is inevitable that there will be some tingling sensations. Jun Qingyu frowned, and when he glanced down, he could not see any traces, only the ointment applied.

There is also a faint medicinal smell.

In the bathroom just now, although he didn't make it to the end, Jun Qingyu still felt a little backache and leg pain, which may be related to standing for too long.

In addition, I didn't sleep all night last night, and now I feel a little sleepy when I sit up.

Fu Yuanchuan sat by the bed, set up the wooden table and put it away, "Eat less, and rest after eating."

Time passed quickly, and after such a simmer, it was early morning again before you knew it.

Jun Qingyu nodded, drank less porridge and stopped eating. After Fu Yuanchuan finished eating, he helped clear the table.