Chapter 16 Massage

grown up?

    Jun Qingyu wagged his tail, but he didn't feel any change.

    Maybe I am not sensitive to subtle changes in myself.

    "Yeah~"

    Fu Yuanchuan rummaged through the drawer and found a ruler, "Measure it?"

    Visual inspection may be inaccurate.

    Jun Qingyu immediately lay flat on Fu Yuanchuan's palm so that he could measure it easily.

    The ruler was on the side of the little mermaid, not even the tip of the tail fell.

    After waiting for a while, Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, and Jun Qingyu didn't dare to make a big move because he was afraid that the measurement would be inaccurate.

    After thinking about it, Jun Qingyu reached out and grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's finger, shaking it slightly, "Yeah?"

    "It's grown up." Fu Yuanchuan put away the ruler.

    When the little mermaid is bought back, the mermaid breeding base will give a copy of the little mermaid's complete information.

    According to the size above, if you compare it with the current length of the little mermaid, it has indeed grown up.

    "Yeah!" Jun Qingyu sat up with a smile on his face.

    Today, when I grow up a little bit, it won't be long before I can help Fu Yuanchuan fight!

    However, Fu Yuanchuan was not as happy as the little mermaid.

    Under normal circumstances, the little mermaid will not grow so fast.

    In less than a month, there has been a noticeable change.

    Something is not quite right.

    Fu Yuanchuan asked: "Is there something wrong with you?"

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, there was nothing wrong.

    The spring water containing spiritual energy relaxes the tendons and activates the collaterals. If you soak in the spiritual spring, how can you feel uncomfortable?

    Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yuanchuan suspiciously, "Yeah?" What's the matter?

    Any questions……?

    Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, and said, "I'll take you to a place."

    As he said this, he was about to get up, and Jun Qingyu quickly pointed to the computer, "Yeah... huh?"

    Don't you want to analyze the location?

    "Come back and do it."

    "Yeah~"

    ---

    Because of the special nature of mermaids, professional mermaid doctors and nurses are all in the mermaid nursing center.

    Mermaid doctors are hardly seen elsewhere.

    For the sake of the little mermaid's body, I still came here to make an appointment.

    Fu Yuanchuan hugged the box containing the little mermaid, "Don't be afraid, it will be ready soon."

    "Gululu~" Jun Qingji thought it was going to be checked, something like a blood test.

    But unexpectedly, the caretaker just scanned the box with a scanner, and then it was over.

    Jun Qingyu soaked in the box, watching the instrument pass by, feeling nothing, not even seeing a scanning light.