Chapter 55 Richest Man

Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes when he heard the words, he didn't even notice that it was almost time for the electronic bomb, to be precise, he waited quietly after it was set up, without thinking too much.

    Unexpectedly, Fu Yuanchuan paid attention to these details in the interrogation room.

    Jun Qingyu lifted the quilt, smiled and rushed towards Fu Yuanchuan who was sitting by the bed.

    Fu Yuanchuan caught Xiaoyu, steadied him and said, "Be careful."

    "It's okay, you will catch me."

    Jun Qingyu sat sideways on his lap and tugged at the hem of the bathrobe, saying, "Why don't you catch me?" Let’s get some sleep first, get enough energy before going there.”

    Wait until the time for the electronic bomb is over before going to the interrogation room, it will be late at night.

    "No, for a while..." Looking down, seeing the open neckline, Fu Yuanchuan paused, raised his hand to help him gather up the bathrobe around the neckline, "Why don't you change into your pajamas?" "I forgot to bring them." Jun Qingyu sat

    down Straightforwardly straighten the bathrobe, only a rope around the waist is not tight, and it is easy to tear apart if the movement is too large, which is very troublesome.

    "The previous body smelled of fuel. I wanted to wash it, but I couldn't use a washing machine."

    The washing machine on the battleship has its own drying machine, so there is no separate dryer.

    It can't be dried even after washing by hand, not to mention that Jun Qingyu didn't even find laundry detergent, and washing with water alone can't get rid of the fuel smell on it, and it has been soaking like that all the time.

    Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to hug Jun Qingyu, and said lightly, "I'll go and see."

    Although Fu Yuanchuan had a calm face, some things cannot be concealed without expression.

    Jun Qingyu blinked, his eyes filled with a narrow smile, "You...huh?"

    His lips warmed up, and all the words were swallowed before he could say them.

    Jun Qingyu didn't say anything, just looked at him quietly.

    Those beautiful eyes seemed to speak.

    Fu Yuanchuan's throat tightened slightly, he raised his hand to cover Xiaoyu's eyes, and kissed him gently.

    After an unknown period of time, Fu Yuanchuan let him go, but Jun Qingyu was still smiling.

    Fu Yuanchuan coughed softly, got up and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

    "Do you need my help?"

    Fu Yuanchuan paused, "..."

    "No, the cake on the table is new, let's eat something first. "With that, Fu Yuanchuan walked into the bathroom.

    There was a moment of silence after the sound of closing the door, and then there was another 'click', the sound of manually locking the door.

    Seeing this, Jun Qingyu couldn't help laughing.

    The sound of water in the bathroom suppressed his laughter.

    Jun Qingyu felt that Fu Yuanchuan would not come out soon, so he got up and made him a cup of tea to soothe the nerves and keep healthy.

    The cakes on the small coffee table had been there since he came in, so many cakes were obviously not prepared for Fu Yuanchuan alone, but at that time he didn't have much appetite and didn't move.