Chapter 15 Changes

Seeing Jun Qingyu's helpless expression, Shi Kaixin laughed and said, "Just kidding, just kidding, come get angry and let my brother see."

    Of course Shi Kaixin knew what was going on, he just deliberately teased the little mermaid , wanting to see his reaction.

    Looking at the happy Shi Kexin.

    Jun Qingyu: "..."

    The knife was already in his hand.

    Everyone else belongs to the working group, but you belong to the atmosphere group.

    Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to block Shi Kaixin's sight, "Don't keep teasing him."

    Jun Qingyu grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's hand and looked up at Shi Kaixin, you are lucky!

    Otherwise, I will strike you with a knife in my hand and you will be gone!

    Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid on the round table aside.

    Jun Qingyu originally wanted to do it outside by himself, but Fu Yuanchuan was worried.

    Even a toy knife is not at ease.

    Jun Qingyu was afraid that Fu Yuanchuan would ask someone else to help him, so he simply came in with Fu Yuanchuan.

    Fu Yuanchuan helped to put away the fruits, vegetables and cutting boards, and finally placed the little mermaid, and said, "Play by yourself, call me if

    you need something."

    Jun Qingyu waited for their meeting to start, and only started to take fruits and vegetables from the space when they were unable to discuss further.

    Although the round table was not close to where they were meeting, it was not very far either.

    Movements that are too large are easily seen.

    The meeting room can be said to be the safest place in the entire villa and the least likely place to place surveillance.

    So Jun Qingyu just needs to be careful not to be discovered by the people in the meeting.

    When picking up fruits and vegetables, Jun Qingyu deliberately took a piece of bitter gourd.

    Bitter gourds are rarely grown, so they are ready for Shi Kexinte.

    Although the knife is small, it is easier for Jun Qingyu to use than a large knife, but it will be slower to cut.

    Small plates are prepared according to the number of people.

    Cut a portion and put it on, and then cut other fruits and vegetables.

    Part of the space is used, and part of the kitchen is used.

    Cut into small pieces and mix them together, no one can tell the difference.

    Jun Qingyu was so attentive, Fu Yuanchuan glanced here from time to time during the meeting.

    Every time the little mermaid set a plate, she would happily lower her tail.

    Adorable.

    Jun Qingyu sensed that someone was looking at him, he subconsciously looked up and saw that it was Fu Yuanchuan.

    Jun Qingyu smiled, raised his hand to touch his lips, and blew him a kiss.

    Work hard.

    Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback for a moment, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop raising.