Chapter 67 Message

Fu Yuanchuan paused, held Xiaoyu's hand and said, "Eat something before you go take a bath." "

 Okay." Jun Qingyu replied with a smile, "I'm leaving."

 "Well, let's go On the surface, Jun

 Qingyu agreed well, but he really didn't have any appetite at night, so he didn't go downstairs to eat, but went back to the room directly.

 Looking at the marshal in those pictures just now, Jun Qingyu remembered, if we really cooperate, will there be enough fruits and vegetables in the space?

 In the past, there were many fruits and vegetables because the consumption could not keep up with the growth. If the growth cannot keep up with the consumption in the future, things will become a little troublesome.

 Jun Qingyu thought about it, and there must be a reasonable solution.

 The dessert shop represents Fu Yuanchuan's attitude towards ordinary people. Although there is only one small shop now, even if the output is not high, it will still sell the fruits and vegetables containing spiritual energy to the public, which is more illustrative of the situation.

 Therefore, it is impossible to close it, but it can be quantified. On the premise of receiving fifty people, it is quantified how much each person can order.

 As for the cooperation with the marshal to supply the fruit and vegetable juice of the legion, it is originally a mixture of interstellar fruits and vegetables and space fruits and vegetables, and it seems feasible to reduce the proportion of space fruits and vegetables.

 The batch of fruits and vegetables given to Fu Yuanchuan last time to make fruit and vegetable juice for the legion has not been used up yet.

 He didn't know what the ratio of fruit and vegetable juice was before the Legion, but it was obviously the most effective and space-saving solution for vegetables and fruits.

 If you follow this ratio, you should be able to control the amount of fruits and vegetables sold.

 After all, it is normal to have less. What they said at the beginning was that the output was not high, and the other marshals should understand it.

 After figuring out how to allocate, Jun Qingyu recorded these and let Fu Yuanchuan arrange them later.

 After finishing it, Jun Qingyu turned on the optical brain, originally intending to summarize the opening time of the dessert shop and some other store requirements, but when he turned on the optical brain, there was a series of information prompts, and the optical brain almost crashed.

 Because he wanted to send a message, he used Fu Yuanchuan's account.

 When I watched it last time, the comment area was still discussing about dessert shops, but this time it went online with a new batch.

 [It’s true that there is no harm without comparison. 】

 【Those people have been in high positions for a long time, and they don't know how to get down to earth. ]

 [I found it from a hot search, I have to check in, I have to sigh, the marshal is really working hard for the development of the empire, right? Some people are dedicated to killing the empire. ]

 [I have given up hope for them. ]

 ...

 What are you talking about?

 Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, for some reason he suddenly couldn't understand.

 From trending? According to this comment, Jun Qingyu went out to open the hot search list, and the most popular one was the clarification message from the Mermaid Breeding Base.