Chapter 82 Fish Balls

With his own fish by his side, how could Fu Yuanchuan be attracted by other fish in the aquarium.

 Jun Qingyu rolled his eyes, seeing no one around, so he quickly moved closer and kissed him, "Let's go inside and have a look." "

 Okay."

 There are not many fish outside, the further you go in, the corridors on the left and right The wall was knocked open, and it looked like the underwater world inside, which was quite real at first glance.

 It seems that dozens of rectangular glass fish tanks are spliced ​​into a string, and the fish here are two different fish from the cylindrical fish tank at the door.

 It may be the subconscious reaction of the mermaid. Although Jun Qingyu can't recognize each type of fish, he can feel that the fish is more delicious.

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at the layout here, although he had no idea about the fish, but the fish tank and the decorations inside were pretty good, "Do you like this place?" It's not like whether you like it or not, Jun Qingyu just thinks it's barely a scenic

 spot, Then he said: "It's pretty."

 Fu Yuanchuan nodded.

 While talking, a light blue little mermaid swam over from the transparent fish tank on the side.

 Jun Qingyu was stunned for a moment, thinking he was dazzled, the little mermaid is not an ornamental species, so how could it appear in the aquarium?

 The water in the fish tank is running water, which is connected to other fish tanks everywhere. There are also special control methods so that the fish that belong to one side of the tank will not swim to the other side.

 But the little mermaid with a high IQ is apparently not affected by this method.

 The light blue little mermaid swam forward along the direction of the fish tank, paused with its tail, turned around and swam back to look at Jun Qingyu.

 Jun Qingyu tugged at the hem of Fu Yuanchuan's clothes and said, "This fish looks like the one from Marshal Todis's."

 When he was in the mermaid breeding base, he saw many little mermaids of various colors, but they didn't meet much. , and I don't remember the appearance at all.

 On the other hand, when Marshal Todis brought his family fish over last time, Jun Qingyu looked at it carefully and still had a little impression.

 Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan raised his head and took a look. His illness was almost cured, and the little mermaid would not dare to approach because of the aggression of mental power, so the little mermaid didn't run away when he looked over.

 The fish in the fish tank automatically stay away from the little mermaid and dare not go forward. Although the little mermaid is a little smaller, the little mermaid's aggressiveness is not low. Animals have a natural instinct to avoid interests.

 Jun Qingyu was afraid that he had misremembered, so he silently waited for Fu Yuanchuan's answer.

 Fu Yuanchuan withdrew his gaze and said lightly: "I don't know."

 "I feel that little mermaids all look alike." In Fu Yuanchuan's impression, there are two types of little mermaids, one is other mermaids, and the other is Jun Qingyu.

 Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, "But how can there be mermaids in the aquarium?"

 I don't know if this is sea water, and it is unknown whether mermaids will get sick if they soak in fresh water for a long time. Common fish are kept together.