Extra Chapter 2

Jun Qingyu rolled his eyes, "I thought your meeting would end very late."

 Fu Yuanchuan said, "There are few things today, and I will let Yu Zhi take care of the rest."

 Shi Kaixin listened to these words, Can't help but think, if he didn't come out to protect his wife, wouldn't all these jobs be his.

 As a bodyguard, he can go out to eat and drink with his wife, and if he is in danger, his wife can protect him... No, he can still protect his wife.

 It's better to be a bodyguard, being a bodyguard is better than being a marshal.

 Yaoyao silently mixes desserts and eats dog food. Different from Jun Qingyu, Yaoyao is unavoidably cautious when facing Fu Yuanchuan, but he is very cautious when he is the marshal. The marshal becomes the emperor of the empire. cautious.

 After eating the dessert, Yaoyao got up to say goodbye, and she suddenly became silent, unlike the way she was talking eloquently just now.

 At this time, there is no need for others to say anything. Shi Kexin's self-awareness as a light bulb is full, and he took a handful of strawberries and went out to inspect the surrounding stalls to test the taste.

 Jun Qingyu wiped his hands and said, "Let's go back later."

 The palace is fine, and they can go directly to the villa later.

 "Okay." When Fu Yuanchuan came in, he also bought several snacks, small in quantity but complete in variety, "Let's eat some more." "No more."

 Jun Qingyu was still making desserts, planning to eat something sweet, "Eat If you eat too much, you will gain weight."

 Mermaids will not gain weight, no matter how much they eat, they will not gain weight.

 But Fu Yuanchuan is happy to coax Xiaoyu, "Little fat fish is also very cute."

 Jun Qingyu just said casually, and raised his eyebrows after hearing this sentence, "Really?"

 "Really."

 Jun Qingyu said hello Give him a fresh strawberry, "Then what if you can't hold the little fat fish?"

 "You can." Fu Yuanchuan kissed the strawberry on his fingertips, and said, "I can hold it with one hand.

 " Dimly, "You can try it when you go back."

 Jun Qingyu: "?"

 For a moment, Jun Qingyu didn't realize it. Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's serious words, he snorted softly and turned to make desserts.

 Seeing Xiaoyu's instantly flushed ears, Fu Yuanchuan got up and hugged him from behind, wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek lightly, "What time do you go back?"

 Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "Let's go back after finishing the cake."

 " Good."

 There is an elevated rack for placing the cake, and when the cake is vacated, the lower rack is also empty.

 Fu Yuanchuan didn't let go, but just took the cutting board beside him and put it under the shelf to cut the fruit.

 Cut to size, the fruit cake decoration is to place these fruits directly on top of the cake.

 The process of mounting flowers is omitted, which is very simple and convenient to eat.

 After applying a layer of cream, Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Let's put more."