Chapter 14 Swimming

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to burst the bubbles that floated in front of his eyes.

    Jun Qingyu swam up to hold his fingertips, the fish tail slid across the back of his hand, flicked his tail quickly to make air bubbles, turned around and swam out directly.

    Fu Yuanchuan brushed away the air bubbles in front of his eyes, and went after the little mermaid.

    Seeing this, Jun Qingyu hurriedly ran away.

    Although the mermaid's swimming speed is very fast, but now Jun Qingyu is still young, after rushing out for a while, Fu Yuanchuan caught up.

    Jun Qingyu didn't have the slightest sense of urgency to be chased, instead he deliberately turned back and hung on Fu Yuanchuan's arm when he couldn't run away.

    Rest for a while, then continue swimming.

    The toys at the bottom of the water and the decorative stone shelves are all in the deep water area, and they didn't go there.

    Swimming in an open place has a relatively high safety factor and is not easy to hit.

    After swimming back and forth for a few laps, Jun Qingyu didn't want to move anymore.

    These laps have exceeded his usual amount of exercise.

    Jun Qingyu stopped on the spot and shook his tail, and when Fu Yuanchuan swam over, he went over and lay on his shoulder.

    Fu Yuanchuan surfaced to breathe, looked at the little mermaid on his shoulder, "Tired?

    "

    Seeing that the little mermaid was lazy, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Swim for a while, shall we go back     ?

    "     Jun Qingyu floated up from his shoulders and slid aside.     Although he doesn't want to swim, he can watch Fu Yuanchuan swim.     Jun Qingyu grabbed the handrail, jumped up on the buoyancy, and sat on the bank to watch him.     From this angle, you can see Fu Yuanchuan's swimming movements clearly.

    It was a very standard freestyle. At the beginning, the strength of the arms seemed to be deliberately controlled, and the splash was not too big. He didn't let go until he got a little far behind.

    Although far away, Jun Qingyu could see the scar on Fu Yuanchuan's back very clearly.

    As a marshal, Fu Yuanchuan doesn't just sit behind the scenes and command, he will personally go to the battlefield to participate in the battle.

    That's why there are scars left.

    In fact, the scar is not very big, nor is it very obvious.

    There are scar removal operations in the interstellar age.

    The high air pressure is very low, work-related, people who often fly in the air, in case of emergency, the scars are easy to tear.

    Warships or mechs are commonly used in interstellar warfare.

    Once there is a problem, the cab loses pressure and the wound will be fatal.

    Although Fu Yuanchuan underwent surgery, he did not fully recover.

    Jun Qingyu thought, if the scars could not be completely removed by interstellar means, how serious it would be before.

    All of Fu Yuanchuan's military achievements were earned with his life.

    ---

    When Fu Yuanchuan came back after swimming around, he leaned against the shore and turned to look at the little mermaid, "Aren't you going into the water?