Chapter 54 Fake Explosives

When these words came out, everyone was taken aback.

    Even Shi Kexin, who was an adjutant, didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

    Jun Qingyu's expression moved slightly, and he looked up at him.

    Fu Yuanchuan happened to lower his head at this moment, and met the eyes of Xiaoyu in his arms.

    Jun Qingyu bent his eyes, and Fu Yuanchuan rubbed his cheeks with his fingertips, "Shi Kaixin." "

    Yes, Marshal." Shi Kaixin took half a step forward, looked at the people on the ground and said indifferently: "They are all second lieutenants. Why don't you even have such eyesight."

    Xiang Xiuhua opened his mouth, but couldn't even utter a word.

    The violent mental power was like a sharp blade scraping the bone, Xiang Xiuhua clenched his teeth, making a 'creak' sound between the rubbing teeth, and stared at Fu Yuanchuan resentfully.

    Seeing this, Shi Kaixin directly raised his hand, "Take him down."

    "Yes." The patrol captain immediately stepped forward together with his team members and dragged him out.

    Shi Kaixin glanced at the two people who were still hugging each other, thought for a while and said, "Marshal, I'll follow and have a look." "

    Go."

    With permission, Shi Kaixin left in a hurry.

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's go back to the lounge first."

    Jun Qingyu nodded, then paused and said: "Wait m, I'll fix that."

    Anyway, Fu Yuanchuan knew he was coming up, so he simply said in front of him. Put the electronic explosives on his face.

    While fiddling with electronic explosives, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but said, "You don't seem surprised at all when you see me on the battleship."

    He was sure that Fu Yuanchuan saw him in the way he expected.

    Fu Yuanchuan stepped forward to help hand over a screwdriver, and casually tied Xiaoyu's hair behind him, "I will be surprised if you didn't follow."

    With Xiaoyu's character, how could he not mention it.

    He had already made an arrangement so that Xiao Yu would sneak up to find him.

    All the routes and secret passages were prepared, he stayed in the lounge and never came out, afraid that the little fish would not be able to find him when he came up.

    In the end, after waiting and waiting, no one was found. Instead, news came from the fuel room, and two spies were arrested.

    Jun Qingyu coughed lightly, and said: "I originally wanted to find you after I finished this, but I didn't expect to bump into Xiang Xiuhua."

    Otherwise, his plan was perfect.

    "How will Xiang Xiuhua deal with it? Can the crime of intentionally destroying a warship be convicted?"

    "Yes." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Shi Kaixin is staring at Xiang Xiuhua. Today's trap was originally set for him."

    Jun Qing Yu Ruoruo nodded thoughtfully.

    trap?

    No wonder people from the patrol team came in at that time. It turned out that they were here to arrest people.

    But there was still something I couldn't understand, Jun Qingyu asked: "Then why did it seem that the captain believed what Xiang Xiuhua said?" Fu Yuanchuan was not there at the time, but after watching