Chapter 13 Sleeping Together

Not like the answer to a normal bath.

    More like the Food Network.

    Fu Yuanchuan also realized that something was wrong. He looked at the little mermaid, then at the optical brain, and directly deleted the search records.

    Fu Yuanchuan said: "Mermaids don't need to take a bath, if you want to go in, I'll take you to have a look?"

    Jun Qingyu shook his head, "Yeah~"

    Go and wash yourself.

    "Want me to take a bath?"

    Seeing the little mermaid nodding, Fu Yuanchuan hesitated and said, "But it's still too early."

    "Yeah." It's getting dark outside.

    After taking a shower and drying my hair, I have to pack up and go to bed.

    Although he got up late, Fu Yuanchuan must have gotten up early and been busy all morning, and played ball with him in the afternoon. If he didn't talk, Fu Yuanchuan might have to go back to his desk to work again.

    Taking care of your body is the most important thing.

    Jun Qingyu looked up at Fu Yuanchuan, waiting for his reaction.     Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "If you sleep for too long, you will get a

    headache. Will you go exercise with me tomorrow morning?"     Yesterday was an exception, probably because I was too tired.     Fu Yuanchuan: "It's settled."     "Ah!"     Jun Qingyu hung by the side of the fish tank, watching Fu Yuanchuan tidy up the room first.     The scattered things on the surface should be placed there and re-arranged.     After about ten minutes, I went to the bathroom.     Jun Qingyu stretched his waist, ready to start squeezing the juice.     Then he froze.     The fish tank was placed by the bed, but not carried to the coffee table.

    But the juicer is on the coffee table!

    How was he going to get from the bedside table to the coffee table?

    Jun Qingyu hurriedly shouted: "Yeah! Yeh!"

    Don't go to take a bath yet, just hug me there.

    Fu Yuanchuan heard the voice, turned around, and saw the little mermaid anxiously pointing at the coffee table.

    Fu Yuanchuan hung up the bathrobe, walked back to the bed and asked, "Want to play with the juicer?"

    Jun Qingyu nodded, floated up and stretched out his hand, "Yeah~"

    Fu Yuanchuan fished out the little mermaid, thought for a while, and then I filled a little water from the fish tank with the drinking cup by the bed, and brought them to the coffee table together.

    Jun Qingyu glanced at the coffee table.

    There is a small chair next to the juicer, which looks like a mini chaise longue.

    Just yesterday he raised his position.

    With the small chair, he sits directly on it and the height is just right.

    Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid down, put the glass of water under his tail at the same time, and said: "If you feel dry, just soak it."

    These little things are so convenient!

    Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's finger, and rubbed his cheek against it, "Yeah~"

    Fu Yuanchuan stroked the little mermaid's hair and said, "Let's play by yourself."