Chapter 5 Envy

Jun Qingyu was really a little frightened, he lay in Fu Yuanchuan's hand a little limply, and he didn't even shake his tail.

Fu Yuanchuan frowned, but he didn't know how to coax the little mermaid.

Looking at the subordinate who was still smiling on the other side of the ball communicator, Fu Yuanchuan said in a deep voice, "The wild star planting team lacks a leader. Do you want to go?" "

What?!" The subordinate was dumbfounded.

Regardless of the other party's reaction, Fu Yuanchuan held the little mermaid in one hand and cleaned up the mess on the table with the other.

Check those glass shards carefully, so as not to scratch the little mermaid when she jumps out of the tank. The subordinate cried : "Boss, you

can't do this to me!" Pick up the glass on the table and throw it into the trash can. Some shards of glass slipped under the shelf, Fu Yuanchuan couldn't see it, but Jun Qingyu could see it clearly. He's just reaching in. In the end, before he had time to grab the piece of glass shards inside, Fu Yuanchuan grabbed his wrists. Jun Qingyu was pulled by the hand and turned around, "Yeah?" "Don't touch this, be careful of scratching." Fu Yuanchuan rubbed his fingertips against the little mermaid's palm to check for injuries. By the way, he held the little mermaid away from the table. Jun Qingyu still wanted to help, but now he can't even touch the edge of the table. "Yeah!" Jun Qingyu raised his hand to let him take a closer look at his hand. It was not injured, not even scratched. He picked it up very carefully. Fu Yuanchuan coaxed: "Good boy." Jun Qingyu: "..." The communication failed.

The fish tank was broken, but fortunately Fu Yuanchuan prepared a new one.

Before the meeting even started, Fu Yuanchuan first made a landscape for the fish tank.

They are all ready-made things, just put them in and adjust their positions.

The water is special powder for blending with seawater, just fill it with water.

Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid in and said, "Is the water temperature okay?"

"Yeah." Jun Qingyu wagged his tail.

Fu Yuanchuan handed him a small dried fish, raised his hand and turned on the projection screen.

After the connection, a long table appeared on the screen, and on the left and right of the long table were other subordinates in their respective positions.

Sensing the light, Jun Qingyu looked back, and saw a screen full of people lowered their heads one after another, their eyes staring at him at the same time.

Jun Qingyu: "...?"

"It's really a mermaid? I thought I was wrong."

"Last time there was news that the marshal brought back a little mermaid, I thought it was those old men who released the news to confuse us , So it's true."

"What a cute little guy, he looks very cute."

These people should be Fu Yuanchuan's subordinates, and there are very few descriptions of them in the book, only a few words are mentioned.

Jun Qingyu only remembered that after the soldier talisman was lost, the war broke out, and from then on, Fu Yuanchuan was the only one beside him.

If he guessed correctly, the people in front of him would most likely die in that war...