Extra Chapter 5

The two were very close, Fu Yuanchuan almost raised his hand and hugged Xiaoyu back by his waist.

"What are you running?"

Jun Qingyu opened his mouth cautiously, then suddenly thought of something, and said confidently, "Is there any problem with the head of the family eating some ice cream?" Fu Yuanchuan: "?" Jun Qingyu

snorted

softly "Pay attention to the way you talk to the head of the family."

"..."

After finishing speaking, seeing Fu Yuanchuan was silent, Jun Qingyu hugged his arm and rubbed his arms, "A mermaid's perception of temperature is different from that of a human. "

"I won't feel very cold."

"You mustn't be fierce."

"No." Fu Yuanchuan hugged the coquettish little fish and said, "But the ice cream is very sweet, so it should be in moderation."

Jun Qingyu nodded honestly , "It makes sense, I won't eat a bite today."

Fu Yuanchuan: "...?"

Looking at the empty refrigerator drawer, and then at the smiling little mermaid in his arms, what else can Fu Yuanchuan say.

Jun Qingyu saw that he no longer pursued the issue of that drawer of ice cream, so he said, "Let's go soak in the spring water after dinner." Counting the

time, Fu Yuanchuan hasn't gone in for a long time, but he goes back to take a dip from time to time.

"Okay."

Jun Qingyu took out some fruits and vegetables and mixed them with salad.

Fu Yuanchuan was on the side, tapping the virtual screen with his fingertips. Jun Qingyu guessed that he was dealing with official business, so he stood quietly by the side without saying a word.

After dinner, the two entered the space together, leaving the rest of the kitchen to the robot.

There is no sun or daylight in the space, but it maintains suitable light all year round.

Jun Qingyu has been like this since he discovered the existence of this space, and he didn't have so many thoughts on exploration. Anyway, it is a good thing that there is light in a confined space, so he didn't ask what happened.

Fu Yuanchuan filled some water from another spring pool used for drinking water, mixed yogurt and fruits and vegetables to make a small bowl of dessert, and returned to the pool where the little fish was to feed it to him.

Jun Qingyu swam to the side wagging his tail. He had just eaten and obviously didn't want to eat anything, "I'm full." "

Come on."

Jun Qingyu's subconscious movements realized that he had already swam to the shore.

"Open your mouth."

Jun Qingyu reluctantly bit the little holy maiden fruit, "Just eat the last bite."

"Okay."

There is not much to do, and the rest... the little fish will continue to feed the fish when they are hungry.

Jun Qingyu looked at Fu Yuanchuan, thought for a while, held his hand and asked softly, "Do you think it's better to be idle or busy?" "

For me, there is no difference between the two." Fu Yuan Chuan doesn't feel that being busy is a criterion for judging good and bad.

"It's you who makes the difference." Fu Yuanchuan lifted Xiaoyu's long hair and tidied it behind his ears, "Whether you're busy or not, it's good that you're here."

Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes when he heard this. Feeling that the current life is very different from before, I asked casually, but I didn't expect to get such an answer.

Looking at each other, Jun Qingyu didn't know what to say, so he simply reached out and grabbed his collar, leading him into the spring.

When I left the space, my clothes were soaked through.

Fu Yuanchuan helped the drowsy Xiaoyu change into clean pajamas and dried his hair.

Only then did he lie down with the little fish in his arms, covered him with a thin quilt and held him in his arms.

Jun Qingyu had already fallen asleep at this moment.

Fu Yuanchuan said softly, "Good night."

---

Fu Yuanchuan consciously went back into the cage, and subconsciously folded his arms to hold the little fish in his arms tightly.

However, there was nothing in his hand, and the little fish that would always lean into his arms obediently at this time disappeared.

Xiaoyu wakes up later than him most of the time, and occasionally wakes up early and won't leave, but lies quietly with him, how could it be...?

Fu Yuanchuan opened his eyes suddenly, but found that the scene in front of him was different. It was not in the bedroom of the villa, but in a very strange place.

The overall interior decoration of the house seems to be hundreds of years back from the ancient earth period, and the cars driving on the flat ground outside the window confirmed his conjecture.

In a place like a lobby, there are tables connected together before the seats are arranged, and there are people giving speeches in front of it.

"This task is arduous. This is not a formal confrontation between us and the other party. Only success is not allowed." "

Next, I will introduce the main goal of this task..."

The speaker on the podium pointed at the projection screen with infrared rays, and operated it with his right hand. Let the cast screen turn pages.

Fu Yuanchuan guessed that it should be a meeting.

His position is by the window, and the height from the window is not very high. A simple test shows that his mental strength is still there, and he should not be injured if he jumps off.

He wasn't interested in how the meeting went. Fu Yuanchuan just wanted to know where Xiaoyu went.

At this moment, a photo of the main target appeared on the projection screen in front.

Before he was about to jump out of the window, Fu Yuanchuan took a look, and then his face froze.

That is, black eyes, short hair... Jun Qingyu?

Except for the eyes and hair color, everything else is almost the same as the mermaid. It looks like a candid shot in the photo, and the little fish looks very serious.

"This person is the leader of a hostile organization, very dangerous..."

Fu Yuanchuan slowly raised half of his eyebrows, dangerous?

Nonsense.