Chapter 77 Together

Marshal Todis watched the two of them get on the suspension car, scratched his head, and felt that he should also find a wife.

 Look, Fu Yuanchuan, who didn't know what the festival was before, would take the initiative to mention the Spring Festival. Although it was a trivial matter, it was enough to show that the details of life were changing.

 Marshal Todis looked at the adjutant beside him, "Duan Hengjin..."

 "Huh?" Duan Hengjin felt wrong when he looked at this look, "Marshal, I have an appointment for this year's holiday."

 After a pause, Duan Heng Jin said: "The itinerary of all the adjutants is set."

 Marshal Todis: "???"

 I'm the only single dog?

 Marshal Todis narrowed his eyes, keenly aware of something wrong, "Wait a minute, I remember you missed your annual leave today at the beginning of the year?" Duan Hengjin nodded, "Yes, I plan to wait until the end of the year

 . I’ll ask the Marshal for leave when I’m here.”

 “No approval!”

 “...?”

 Marshal Todis patted his chest, feeling comfortable!

 ---

 Fu Yuanchuan looked at Todis outside the car window, raised his hand and closed the small curtain.

 Jun Qingyu was lying on Fu Yuanchuan's lap. The seat was very long. He could lie down completely. He shook Fu Yuanchuan's clothes and asked, "Is the matter at the Federation troublesome?" "Don't worry, I'm here

 . "Fu Yuanchuan helped Xiaoyu tidy his hair, and took off the mask to make him lie more comfortably.

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, thought for a while and said, "Marshal Abbott...I think he is a bit strange."

 Moreover, the attitude of those people in the Federation is also very strange.

 They expressed little feeling of anger towards Field Marshal Abbott.

 It stands to reason that without knowing all the real circumstances, from the surface, it seems that Marshal Abbott's improper care caused Fu Chengyu's accident.

 People in the Federation cared so much about Fu Chengyu, so they would naturally speak out to Marshal Abbott.

 But it seems that they did not intend to target Abbott. Isn't this inconsistent with their original intention.

 Fu Yuanchuan twisted his fingertips around the end of his hair, "He may not be from the empire."  Jun Qingyu looked up in

 surprise, "Marshal?

 "

explain.

 No wonder the federation dared to be so arrogant. It wasn't that the federation's confidence came from Fu Chengyu, but that Fu Chengyu's confidence came from the federation.

 As long as the Federation stretches its arms long enough, Fu Chengyu will be able to be the leader of the empire in a stable manner.

 Even the Marshal...then other people have more identities to pursue.

 Fu Chengyu was basically useless, and Jun Qingyu didn't know if his brain could recover, but his body definitely couldn't stand up, no matter whether he was in human form or Zerg form, he couldn't stand up again.

 Even with the rapid development of interstellar medical treatment, he has no possibility of recovery.

 Fu Yuanchuan caressed Xiaoyu's cheek, and coaxed: "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."