Chapter 91

At that moment, Shi Kexin thought about how to die with the other party.

 This will suddenly recover, as if the chain imprisoned on the mental power is cut off by a sharp blade, and the whole person suddenly relaxes, even better than the state before being affected.

 Shi Kaixin smashed his mouth, it was still a little sweet, "Ma'am? This thing..."

 Jun Qingyu said lightly before he asked: "It can't be used on a large scale, and it won't be effective all the time. It will still be used after time passes." Influence."

 Shi Kexin nodded, thinking about it, if they can be used on a large scale, they won't be trapped here.

 The people outside were still banging on the door hard, the alarm in the room went down as early as the accident happened, surrounding the whole room on all sides, it would take some time to break through this layer, looking at the bumps and holes on the protection , I don't know what the other party used, and when it was used, it collided with the guard and made a loud noise.

 It is only a matter of time before this layer of protection is broken.

 Shi Kaixin thought for a while and said: "Madam, we..."

 Jun Qingyu sorted out some of the reagents and put them into the backpack, filling them up to the maximum, "I'll hold them back for a while, you go out and take these things out, and distribute them to others." Those who still have consciousness can just hit those experimental products."

 "No." Shi Kaixin hastily refused after hearing the first half sentence, "I'll hold them back, you go."

 Seeing this, Jun Qingyu said: "They are rushing You came."

 Shi Kaixin was startled, "At me?"

 "Yes." Jun Qingyu said: "They don't know I'm here."

 Jun Qingyu has never been here until now. The plan was to wait for Shi Kexin to come before he went out. Now that Shi Kexin had just arrived, he didn't have time to release the news that he was coming, so why would people from the Federation come to block him.

 So I can only see Shi Kexin coming in, so I came here specifically to target Shi Kexin.

 Shi Kexin opened his mouth and said, "No, they didn't know you were here, so they came to me. If they knew you were here now, they would definitely turn their targets to you."

 As soon as the words fell, the protection in front of him suddenly shattered with a 'bang', and the shattered energy scattered in the air for a short time and then quickly dissipated.

 The broken door hung precariously on the side, and the man walked in slowly with heavy steps.

 Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, looking at this thing that is human but not human.

 The experimental objects at the beginning were more or less flawed, but they could still be identified as humans on the surface. Starting from the robot next to Marshal Todis, these experimental objects were far away from the human appearance.

 Maybe it's the pursuit of the ultimate strength, jumping out of oneself, that's why it became like this.

 The man raised his head slowly, his expression was obscured by layers of shells, and he only stared at Shi Kaixin with a pair of cloudy eyes.

 Jun Qingyu said without any surprise: "Look, I said it was aimed at you."

 Shi Kaixin: "..."

 Now is not the time to say that.