Chapter 83 Little fish ate a lot

Todis touched the back of his neck, feeling something was wrong, "Uh... I mean, the relationship between the Federation and the Empire is tense now, and maybe the mermaid breeding base will be brought back at some point. Wouldn't it be more troublesome to buy a mermaid?"

 Moreover, because of the tense relationship, the chances of Fu Yuanchuan going to the battlefield in the future will be higher, and similarly, the chances of getting injured or getting sick will also increase.

 If there is only one little mermaid, it may be difficult to heal.

 After all, when his little mermaid treated him before, he was exhausted.

 Marshal Todis was inexplicably guilty, "Ahem, but you have a new variety of fruits and vegetables, which should also have a therapeutic effect. It doesn't matter whether you buy mermaid or not. You just have one to pet at home. Buy it too. Too much is not good, besides, your light golden little mermaid is good-looking and good-natured. You can’t find another mermaid in the entire galaxy. If you need any other mermaids, one is enough.

 ” If you want to be lively, be lively, one-on-one is the most perfect."

 After listening to a series of patches in the back, Jun Qingyu looked away indifferently, and leaned back into Fu Yuanchuan's arms.

 Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and asked, "Would you like some more?"

 There were still a few balls in the box, and the temperature in the aquarium was low, so it would be cold if you didn't eat any more.

 "Don't eat." Jun Qingyu also planned to try what to eat later, he ate all the meatballs, and he would definitely not be able to eat anything else in a while.

 Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan ate the remaining strings of meatballs, and threw the boxes and sticks into the trash can.

 The light blue little mermaid was just swimming slowly in the water, and came only after noticing Jun Qingyu's side, and now seeing Marshal Todis coming over, she didn't stay here too long, turned her head and swam away.

 Obviously he didn't want Marshal Todis to see him.

 Marshal Todis hurriedly chased him out, and said as he ran, "I'm going to chase the mermaid! You guys have fun."

 Jun Qingyu took a sip of water. There were very few people in the aquarium and it was deserted. Marshal Todis was alone. It seems to prop up the entire aquarium, making it lively on its own.

 However, I heard someone talking in front of me.

 It must be near the rest area.

 After thinking about it, Jun Qingyu avoided the rest area and walked along another path with Fu Yuanchuan.

 Walking in the aquarium, Jun Qingyu felt that they were not here to see the fish, but more like they chose a place with a good view for a walk.

 The aquarium occupies a large area. They walked slowly, stopping for some snacks from time to time. It was almost evening when they came out.

 Jun Qingyu stretched, turned around and opened his arms towards Fu Yuanchuan, "Hug."

 "Does your leg hurt?" Fu Yuanchuan asked, but Xiaoyu was already hugged in his hands.

 "It doesn't hurt." Jun Qingyu hugged his neck with a smile, and said coquettishly, "I don't want to walk anymore." "

 Yes." Fu Yuanchuan hugged Xiaoyu tightly and walked towards the parking lot.

 Although the car has a one-button start and will automatically drive to the front to stop, Fu Yuanchuan is useless.

 ---