Chapter 84 "I miss you"

Jun Qingyu didn't seem to understand what he meant, he finished the small dried fish as if nothing had happened, and then took a new one, "Try it?"

 Putting the small dried fish on Fu Yuanchuan's lips, Jun Qingyu With a meek and harmless smile, he said: "Ah——"

 However, just as Fu Yuanchuan opened his mouth, Jun Qingyu quickly took the dried fish back and bit it, and said vaguely: "If you don't eat it, I will eat it."

 Fu Yuanchuan Raising his eyebrows, Xiaoyu looked innocent, but he couldn't hide the playful smile in his eyes.

 "This brand of dried fish is the most delicious in my opinion. It's a pity if you don't eat it... Uh!"

 Fu Yuanchuan kissed him, bit off the small dried fish when Jun Qingyu was in a daze, and gently Kissed, and took away the seasoning powder on his lips by the way.

 Tasting the small dried fish carefully, Fu Yuanchuan's eyes were always on Jun Qingyu, the corners of his mouth were slightly pursed, and he said thoughtfully: "It tastes good."

 Jun Qingyu's face turned red instantly, "That... "

 Fu Yuanchuan wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue and asked, "Are you full?

 "

 Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan subconsciously, "Where are you going?"

 "To eat fish."

 "...?" The direction to go back was the bedroom, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's neck tightly, and whispered, "I can't do that." ..."

 "Yes."

 "Be gentle."

 "Okay."

 ---

 As the Chinese New Year holiday is coming to an end, and Jun Qingyu is still planning where to go on the last day, a message comes from Todis News, there is movement in the Federation.

 The holiday was completely ruined, and several marshals held a meeting in the palace until late at night.

 Jun Qingyu was sitting in the office, which was newly renovated for Fu Yuanchuan to handle official business, but Fu Yuanchuan had never been here.

 Since it is relatively close to the meeting room, let him wait here.

 The boiling hot water made a 'didi' beep, Jun Qingyu came back to his senses, drank the cold tea in the cup, and replaced it with new hot water.

 He saw Marshal Abbott also go in just now, and the news that Marshal Abbott belongs to the Federation has not been released yet, so naturally he cannot be excluded from such an important meeting.

 After all, there was no conclusive evidence that could crucify him. Marshal Abbott's father had a great military exploits and a high reputation in the empire, so it was not easy to move Marshal Abbott.

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, the backstage would be more troublesome, just thinking about it, he seemed to hear something vaguely.

 Very light, but the feeling of falling on the ear from time to time is very real.

 Jun Qingyu sensed something was wrong, put down his teacup, got up and walked to the door, opened the door, "Shi Kaixin." "

 Here, madam." Shi Kaixin was guarding the door, when he heard the voice, he quickly asked: "What's the matter?"

 Jun Qingyu asked: "Did you hear any sound?"

 "Sound?" Shi Kaixin was quiet for a moment when he heard the words, as if he was listening to the voice Jun Qingyu said, but everything was quiet here Yes, the slightest trouble is obvious, "No."