Chapter 35 Wen Chengyao

Fu Yuanchuan saw his shadow in the little mermaid's eyes, he chuckled, rubbed the little mermaid's hair and said, "Let's go, let's make the squid first." It takes time to cook the squid on the iron plate

    .

    "Okay."

    There are many skewers that can be made on the iron plate, because I am not sure which one the little mermaid prefers, so I bought some of everything except vegetables.

    Jun Qingyu has never made iron plate squid, but I have seen others do it. It is nothing more than putting the squid on the iron plate and pressing it with a shovel. It is very simple.

    The iron plate is so big that three to four people can stand side by side on the left and right.

    Now it's just the two of them, and it's perfectly fine.

    Fu Yuanchuan originally wanted him to do it, and the little mermaid would just stand aside and eat, but seeing the little mermaid was very interested, he wanted to try it himself.

    If you are interested, you can play with it yourself.

    After thinking about it from a safety point of view, Fu Yuanchuan brought an apron that was resistant to splashes of oil and water.

    Jun Qingyu held squid skewers in his hand, and Fu Yuanchuan helped him put on the apron, took off the mask, lifted the oil baffle, and protected it tightly.

    The iron plates are cleaned in advance, preheated, brushed with oil, and put on the squid.

    As soon as the squid with water was put on it, there was a sound of "zila", and the small water droplets on the iron plate began to crackle and dance.

    There is also smoke floating up, which is quite bluffing.

    Jun Qingyu turned the squid, and after brushing it with sauce, the taste of the squid came out.

    Looks good too, the color is very attractive.

    Jun Qingyu used a shovel to cut the squid with a flower knife, brushed the sauce again, blew it to cool, and raised his hand to Fu Yuanchuan, "Taste it."

    Fu Yuanchuan took a bite, "It's delicious, good at cooking."

    Jun Qing Yu was amused by him, the squid was packed and skewered, and the sauce was also prepared.

    He just combined the two, Fu Yuanchuan even boasted.

    Fu Yuanchuan also finished those in his hand, put them on a plate and handed them to Jun Qingyu, "Eat first." It's

    good to eat the squid on a plate while it's hot, but it will smell fishy when it's cold.

    Jun Qingyu stood aside with a plate, took off the grease on his face, watched Fu Yuanchuan cook the squid while eating, fed him a bite from time to time, and then ate it by himself.

    The temperature of the iron plate is very high, and it will feel hot when it is close, and the temperature is still rising.

    Jun Qingyu wiped his sweat with a paper towel and said, "Let's make these first, there's too much to eat." There was

    no one else in the villa, not even a servant, so if you make too much and can't finish it, you can only waste it.

    Raw ones can be frozen anyway, but cooked ones are not easy to preserve.

    "Okay." Fu Yuanchuan cooked the few skewers in his hands and put them on the little mermaid's plate.

    Jun Qingyu was almost full.