Chapter 44 Ice cream

"Okay, I got the boss." Shi Kexin said, "Then I'll go out and look for him now."

    As a bodyguard, one must always be by the side of the protected person.

    Jun Qingyu immediately hugged Fu Yuanchuan and shook his head when he heard the words, he didn't need bodyguards or protection from others.

    In contrast, it would be more convenient for him to do what he does alone.

    Fu Yuanchuan could see the obvious rejection of the little mermaid, but the little mermaid walked outside by herself and was worried that no one would follow him.

    In case when the spiritual power is exhausted and the appearance of the little mermaid is restored, even if you go back to hide in the space, you can't go home directly, let alone contact him.

    Furthermore, what should I do if I am seen by others.

    Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Come back in the afternoon."

    Before Shi Kaixin went out, he quickly responded, "Okay."

    "Let's adjourn the meeting."

    "Yes!"

    After closing the video conference, Jun Qingyu said, "I don't want it." The bodyguard..."

    "I'll accompany you to the store later, let's go for a walk after selling the desserts."

    Jun Qingyu was taken aback, "Aren't you busy with work today?"

    Just after the meeting, the things that need him to deal with should be returned. Quite a lot.

    "Will come to me after they submit their task application for approval, and I shouldn't be able to come out today."

    Going through the process is a very troublesome thing, but if you don't go through the process, it will change if you get caught It's even more troublesome, no one can escape if the hat of deliberately creating panic is buckled.

    The process will not be announced to the public, but it is strong evidence after the accident.

    Jun Qingyu nodded half-understanding, then leaned back into Fu Yuanchuan's hands, "Let's go back to the bedroom first."

    All the clothes are in the bedroom, it's hard for him to become a human here.

    "Um."

    ---

    At the dessert shop, there was no one there when they came.

    Wen Chengyao rented a house next door, and his sister didn't have to wait at the door all the time, as long as someone came out from the dessert shop.

    Jun Qingyu opened the door, and footsteps came from the next door.

    However, Jun Qingyu didn't prepare desserts for Wen Chengyao's sister first, but planned to make some other food that could satisfy his hunger first.

    Fu Yuanchuan hasn't eaten yet in the morning.

    After feeding him, Fu Yuanchuan followed him directly without eating.

    It's not very good to eat sweet and greasy cakes in the morning, plus I ate cakes yesterday, it's not bad for those who love desserts, but for Fu Yuanchuan, it might not suit my appetite.

    Fortunately, there are also savory desserts.

    It was too difficult for Jun Qingyu to try and wait to eat. If it fails, it would be a waste of time to do something simple and not go wrong.