Chapter 95 Signing agreement

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Everything in the room has been tidied up, let's go back first."

 Some damaged places have been repaired and cleaned, and he is here to pick up people.

 "Are you finished?" Jun Qingyu saw that there was no one else following behind him, presumably because everything behind him had been arranged.

 He nodded and said, "I just want to ask you something, let's go."

 Although the matter of authority is not a big deal, Jun Qingyu still wants to figure it out.

 Fu Yuanchuan paused when he heard the words, and raised his eyes calmly to glance at Shi Kaixin.

 Shi Kaixin suddenly opened his eyes wide, stood behind Jun Qingyu and shook his head crazily, shaking his hands quickly, he didn't say anything that should not be said, probably what Madam wanted to ask probably didn't have much to do with him.

 "Look at what he's doing?" Jun Qingyu vaguely sensed something, raised his eyebrows, raised his head and asked, "Is there a problem?" "No."

 Seeing this look, Fu Yuanchuan rarely felt guilty.

 Shi Kaixin heaved a sigh of relief after escaping, saluted Fu Yuanchuan and quietly withdrew.

 Seeing this, Jun Qingyu felt even more strange in his heart. He bent his eyes and showed a smile, then immediately closed the corners of his mouth, and said with a straight face: "You better not."

 Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

 ---

 The snow hasn't stopped , Fu Yuanchuan put his arm around Xiaoyu's waist with one hand, and held an umbrella with the other.

 Snow will fall on the cleaned road soon, but it will be thinner than the snow on both sides of the road.

 It was very quiet on the way back, neither of them spoke.

 The more Jun Qingyu thought about it, the more wrong it became. Whether it was from Fu Yuanchuan's reaction just now or the matter of delegating power itself, he would inevitably think in a bad direction.

 If you have no idea, you will guess randomly, and the more you guess, the more you will have no idea. This is an endless cycle.

 Just as he was thinking, he suddenly staggered.

 Fu Yuanchuan tightened his arms, and hugged Xiaoyu, who was about to fall, into his arms, "Be careful."

 Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes and noticed the snow on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, "You carry me on your back." "Are you sprained

 ?"

 Jun Qingyu shook his head, patted the snow on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, and walked around to From behind, "Give me the umbrella."

 "Okay."

 Jun Qingyu held up the umbrella, which could just cover the two of them. The world wrapped in silver light in front of him was extraordinarily peaceful, and his heart gradually calmed down.

 After thinking about it, he poked Fu Yuanchuan on the cheek, "Do you have anything to tell me?" "

 Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan walked slowly, and after thinking about this question for a moment, he said, "It was Shi Kaixin who told you What did you say that made you unhappy?"

 It's not about happiness or unhappiness, Jun Qingyu just couldn't figure it out, "As for authority, is my authority higher than yours now?" "

 Yes. "Left and right Xiaoyu already knew it, so it would be meaningless for Fu Yuanchuan to say more.