Chapter 88 Changing Clothes

If it was tied, there should be no other money besides the money spent on the materials for making the mecha.

 The main expenses were omitted by Wen Chengyao, and what was snatched and picked up was not easy to price.

 And... Jun Qingyu thought for a while and asked: "Did you buy or rob the production materials?"

 Yaoyao coughed lightly, "This is bought." They don't rob everything, usually when they can't beat them Will choose to spend money.

 Yaoyao said helplessly: "So, the overall production cost of the mecha is really not high, and I can't set a price."

 Jun Qingyu calculated the approximate price on the market, and transferred three times to her, "Refund more and make up less. "

 When it's listed for sale in the future, if he gives too much money, he can refund it at that time.

 "Okay." Yaoyao saw that Jun Qingyu solved the matter quickly and neatly, so she had no choice but to accept the money, and let's talk about other things later, and there are still some things that cannot be rushed.

 While it's tempting to add something to your juice, continuing to dwell on it can be counterproductive.

 However, Yaoyao didn't think too much about it, and she couldn't cooperate deeply. At least she could get in touch with it through experiments.

 Yaoyao looked at Shi Kaixin with a smile, "Sir, can you let them in?"

 Shi Kaixin ignored it and waited for Jun Qingyu's signal.

 Jun Qingyu said lightly: "Come in."

 With Jun Qingyu's approval, Shi Kaixin turned around and made way.

 The mech has a special pallet for placing it, and it can be sent in by pushing the edge. It only needs one person to complete it, and the helpers next to it stay in front of the door and do not come in.

 The person who sent the mecha in pushed in and then left silently.

 "The height of the mecha can be adjusted. If it is bigger, it will not be able to be pushed in. You can adjust it freely when you push out of the room."

 Yaoyao picked up the operation manual next to the mecha and handed it to Jun Qingyu, "You know my physical condition, and my knowledge of mecha is also flat, so I can't give you any substantive teaching, but apart from mecha Except that it does not require mental power control, this mecha is actually similar to ordinary mechas."

 Yaoyao knew that the person she hired to teach would be suspected, so as to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, so she didn't mention it at all, just said: "You I can let this gentleman teach you."

 Jun Qingyu only glanced at the mecha and then looked away. He didn't have much interest, but he wanted to learn because it was more useful. He tapped the table with his fingertips, "Release it first. Spiritual power."

 Yaoyao smiled slightly: "Okay."

 Shi Kaixin stood behind, and could vaguely feel Yaoyao's spiritual power, but it was okay, maybe he was there when Fu Yuanchuan's mental power was agitated before. Xia Yaoyao's mental power is not that aggressive.

 But Jun Qingyu didn't respond to the mental power, Shi Kaixin thought about it, and continued to remain silent.

 After recording the data, these fruit and vegetable juices are still for Yaoyao.

 Yaoyao wiped the sweat from his forehead and sipped, "Today's effect seems to be better than yesterday's."

 Jun Qingyu lowered his head to record, "The dosage is different.