Chapter 19 A complimentary gift

The corners of Fu Yuanchuan's mouth rose slightly, and the reflections in his eyes were full of the little mermaid rolling coquettishly in his palm.

    "Good boy."

    "Yeah~"

    The nurse looked at the hook that the little mermaid used as a swing, and then at the little mermaid playing with Fu Yuanchuan.

    Co-authoring is not a scam.

    Yes...

    It's really strange.

    It's normal for the interstellar people to coax the mermaid, but this mermaid makes people happy instead.

    Indeed never seen.

    The nurse's eyes were too hot, Fu Yuanchuan looked up.

    Silently folded her hands together and hid the little mermaid inside.

    Jun Qingyu retracted his tail, which happened to be completely covered by his hands.

    The nurse coughed lightly, and quickly said: "I said before that the little mermaid is very smart, hahaha..."

    The nurse took out the device and recorded it, and entered the 50% discount.

    "When deducting the money, the discounted money will be deducted directly."

    "Yes."

    Jun Qingyu couldn't help but smile, saving money!

    Sensing a trembling feeling in the palm of his hand, Fu Yuanchuan glanced at the little mermaid hiding inside.

    The little mermaid smiled happily.

    Fu Yuanchuan thought, the 50% discount is worth it.

    It's not about money.

    It's to make the little mermaid happy, so the 50% off is well worth it.

    ---

    When Fu Yuanchuan got home, he asked someone to move everything underground.

    Unbox with the little mermaid.

    Jun Qingyu lay on Fu Yuanchuan's lap.

    Fu Yuanchuan picked up a box sealed with tape and handed it to Jun Qingyu, who stretched out his hand and scratched it open with his nails.

    A thin layer opened in one go.

    Then Fu Yuanchuan took out the contents and put them aside.

    I didn't think there was anything when I chose it, but now I put them all together and open the boxes one by one.

    I feel like I bought a lot.

    Fu Yuanchuan asked the little mermaid to help open a few, fearing that he would be tired, it would be more like playing with the little mermaid.

    The subsequent boxes are then opened with a paper knife.

    Seeing this, Jun Qingyu turned over and lay on Fu Yuanchuan's lap, "Yeah~"

    "Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan put down the box, curled up the fish tail with his fingertips, and said, "Bored?"

    Jun Qingyu Shaking his head, "Yeah!"

    Fu Yuanchuan said, "If you're not interested, you can go down and play."

    Jun Qingyu didn't go, and he preferred staying by Fu Yuanchuan's side rather than soaking in the water all the time.

    Seeing that the little mermaid was not moving, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Then you want to go and call me."