Extra Chapter 4

The weather is getting hotter, Jun Qingyu didn't like to go out very much, and now he doesn't go anywhere, just stays in the room.

The temperature of the constant temperature is lowered, which is suitable for mermaids to escape the heat in summer.

Fu Yuanchuan stayed at home with him, and the matters related to the empire were sent directly to the mailbox.

Early in the morning, the door of the office was half open, and Fu Yuanchuan read the documents with Jun Qingyu in his arms.

Some things should be handled by the empress, but...

Jun Qingyu, who was eating ice cream, had a vague sense of crisis. He raised his head and looked along the line of sight blankly, meeting Fu Yuanchuan's eyes as expected.

Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly, ate the ice cream and asked, "What are you looking at me for?"

Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and kissed the ice cream, "What box is it?"

"I don't know." Jun Qingyu said honestly: " I'm not very good at math."

Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, "Three boxes, right? Don't eat any more after you finish this box, you've been eating a lot of ice cream lately." The original intention was to

think that the little mermaid is resistant to cold but not heat. Staying at home is also boring, so I don't care too much about food.

But the ice cream in the freezer has been filled twice, and I will not feel well after eating like this.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, then analyzed in a low voice, "Three boxes? It's less than four boxes, they all say rounding up, just do the math..." After a pause,

Jun Qingyu analyzed the result, and said confidently: " It's like I didn't eat."

Fu Yuanchuan: "?"

While Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, Jun Qingyu hastily ate two more bites, and then threw the empty ice cream box into the trash can.

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips, the temperature of the ice cream is for the little mermaid, so it will not be so cold that it will be numb after one bite.

After swallowing some ice cream, Jun Qingyu said vaguely: "Although I didn't eat a box, if Yuan Chuan doesn't want me to eat it, then I won't eat it." Fu Yuanchuan: "??

"

Those words, those eyes, and those little expressions all go together so cutely.

It's just that the ice cream hasn't been swallowed completely, and it's a little flawed.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and lightly rubbed Xiaoyu's cheek and said, "The ones left in the refrigerator are confiscated."

Jun Qingyu took a sip of herbal tea and said obediently, "I listen to you."

After speaking, Jun Qingyu leaned against the In Fu Yuanchuan's arms, he drank herbal tea one after another.

After approving some documents, Fu Yuanchuan asked, "Will you go to the store to have a look later?"

Recently, there is no backlog of mail, and it will not take much time to process all of them.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Recently, there have been a lot of news about the store on the Internet."

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu was taken aback. He only read it on the Internet during the few days when the store opened, because the ID number was used for publicity. I haven't been online much either.

Maybe it's still not very easy to use, the Internet information of the interstellar era can't arouse his interest, including things like game videos, he is not interested, so the number of times he watches it is also seldom.