Chapter 63 Lap

Fu Yuanchuan put his hand on Xiaoyu's waist, and tapped his fingertips subconsciously.

 Cooperating with Star Pirates is indeed dangerous, there is no doubt about it.

 Coupled with the fact that Star Pirates are fickle and unconstrained, it is not uncommon for them to temporarily turn against the water.

 I've talked about it several times before, but Xiaoyu doesn't seem to take this matter to heart.

 But if you say it's fierce...

 Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak, Jun Qingyu hugged him and said coquettishly: "It would be better to let Wen Chengyao handle this matter." "

 And his sister is still with me, he won't Betrayed me."

 "Even if he doesn't care about my sister, he won't gain anything by betraying me, and the one who knows too much can't tolerate him." "

 His sister is not a star thief, and the matter we discussed just now is not with me. The Star Pirates cooperate."

 Jun Qingyu sorted out the problems, and said confidently: "Wen Chengyao and I are not cooperating, but trading."

 Finally, he said: "You can't kill me."

 Fu Yuanchuan: "... ..."

 Seems to make sense, but in fact it is nothing.

 But looking at the coquettish Xiaoyu, what else could Fu Yuanchuan say, he sighed helplessly and said, "Give me Wen Chengyao's contact information." "

 Well..." Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes, "Then I'll go to his sister for a contact information first."

 He contacted Wen Chengyao, and he still used the online store until now.

 Fu Yuanchuan heard the words and said: "By the way, make those things and send them out together."

 "Okay."

 Jun Qingyu took out the finished desserts, thought for a while and said: "In a few days, there will be more people here. , you can come over at night."

 Yaoyao nodded, "You are finally planning to make the store bigger."

 Jun Qingyu didn't plan to open a store at the beginning, but things have developed all the way to the present, and opening a store is the most suitable and easiest A method that can face the public.

 "Give me your brother's contact information."

 Yaoyao thought for a while, the contact between their star robbers must not be said to use the common contact information of the empire, thought for a while and said: "You add me, I will send you Recommend it to him."

 "Okay." Jun Qingyu added Yaoyao with the trumpet he used to read news online.

 Forget about the ID number, anyway, I won't contact you again after the matter is over.

 Adding Wen Chengyao, Jun Qingyu turned around and went back to find Fu Yuanchuan, "I'll add him." "

 Yes." Fu Yuanchuan said, "Give it to Shi Kaixin."

 Jun Qingyu guessed that Fu Yuanchuan wouldn't have any social stories either. Yaoyao

 hadn't finished eating, and they couldn't leave. You and Zuo came here today to watch the store, and Jun Qingyu was not in a hurry, and turned around and sat on Fu Yuanchuan's lap to watch the news.

 A plate of fruit slices was placed on the chair next to him. Fu Yuanchuan hugged him from behind. He was supposed to watch the news with him, but he couldn't keep his eyes off Jun Qingyu. He simply ignored the news and concentrated on feeding him with a small fork. Small fish eat fruit.