And Then Suddenly...Everything Was Falling Apart Again

(This one's longer than the other chapters and there may be chapters like that in the future so I'm apologizing in advance)

When I woke, I dreaded the day, and the next two months. I'd be either stuck in a fucking bus or hotel room. And then there was my whole realization and conversation with Lacey last night.

I really needed to talk to her. I had to wake up early. I woke up changed and grabbed my suitcase, going down the stairs. The guys were all there and so was another women. Lacey walked over to me and hugged me. I wanted to cry.

"Are you okay?" Jimmy asked. I rolled my eyes. I had my camera around my neck. We then got on the bus. Lacey immediately put her stuff on Johnny's bunk, took my stuff out of my hands, and put it in my bunk. The guys stared at us. Lacey then immediately grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back lounge of the bus and shut the door.

"What was that about?" I heard Brian ask Johnny, he shrugged. "Whose the other girl?" I asked Lacey. "That's Gena, Zachary's beloved." She explained. I laughed. "So tell me what's up." She sad as she rubbed my back. "Based on the conversation we had on the phone last night...I think we need to find out for sure." I told her.

"I just want you to know, if you are, I support whatever your decision is." She said. I smiled. "Thanks Lace." I said as the water works started. "Oh no, your mascara." She said. "Oh my god." I cried as I laughed. "Tell you what, as soon as we stop at the hotel, I get you a test, okay, and if it's positive, we go from there." She said.

I nodded. "She gave my knee a friendly pat and we both stood up and she opened the door. The guys and Gena were looking at us. "Is everything okay?" Brian asked. I rolled my eyes and gave Lacey a look and she also rolled her eyes at Brian. "Everything is fucking peachy keen." I said.

Gena then went and sat down on the couch, Lacey and I following suit. "This is Delilah, the guy's' photographer." Lacey said. We smiled at each other and shook hands. "I'd ask if your okay, but give what you told Haner and your streaked mascara. I'd say your not." She said. I laughed.

I sat there talking to Lacey and Gena. I needed this.

(Matt's pov)

I really did wonder if Delilah was okay or not. I couldn't help but stare at her as she talked to Lacey and Gena. "I hope she's okay." I said to the guys. They nodded. "Delilah called me last night, she wanted to talk to Lacey." Johnny said.

"About what?" Brian asked him. Johnny shrugged. "She wouldn't tell me. Told me it was women problems." He said. "You think she's lying?" I asked him. "About something...I just don't know what." He said honestly.

I was worried about Delilah and I hated myself for it. I hated her.

(End of Matt's pov)

We eventually arrived to the hotel. I grabbed my suitcase and waited for Lacey and Gena outside. We walked to the receptionist and she gave us girls are room keys. I made it up to my room. It had a nice bed and nice shower.

I was in the middle of taking my shoes off when the door opened. "Delilah? What are you doing in my room?" Brian asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "Your room? I think you mean my room." I said.

"I think there was a misunderstanding." He said. "Well yeah, no shit." I said. He laughed. "Maybe this isn't such a bad thing, he said. I shook my head. "I don't feel like joking okay?" I said kind of snappy.

"Yeah, okay, you okay?" He said quickly. I rolled my eyes and didn't answer. "I'll call down the front desk." He said reaching for the phone. After a few minutes of short conversation, he hung up the phone. "They're over booked, so we're stuck sharing a room.