Now That I've Lost You

I don't know when, but I decided to head back home. It was nearly dawn. I got up and walked back to my car. As I was driving, I decided to turn some music on.

The song that was playing was Home Sweet Home by Mötley Crüe. I smiled to myself, how fitting. As I was driving home, the sun began to rise. I of course pulled over and took a picture of it.

I smiled to myself as I drove home. Home. To the guys, to Gena, Lacey, to Matt.

I eventually turned onto Matt and I's street. I'd walk in and apologize, kiss him. I don't care if he apologized or not. He tried to explain things to me and I blew him off and walked out.

I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. I sighed and unbuckled my seat belt. I grabbed my suitcase and got out.

I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in. I left my suitcase by the door. I called out. "Matt?" I questioned. I didn't get an answer and I walked into the living room and saw him passed out on the couch.

A half empty bottle of whiskey sat on the coffee table. I frowned and walked over to him. I bent down in front of him. "Matt." I said again as I poked his tattooed arm. His eyes opened and he looked at me.

"Delilah?" He asked confused. "I thought you left." He said. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. I sat next to him. "I'm sorry. I should have let you explain what happened yesterday. It just, I didn't know the full story. And we both know that I've had my fair share at being cheated on." I explained.

He put a hand on my knee. "No, I'm sorry. I should of told you as soon as it happened. I'd...I'd understand if you wanted to get divorced." He said. I shook my head and looked at him.

"Hey, no. That's not happening. I love you. And no matter what shit we end up going through together, it's you I'll always run back to. You, our friends, our family." I told him.

He looked at me. "Really?" He questioned. "I nodded. "You are the person I want to be with. And I be damned if we don't get married."
I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"We're okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Most definitely, all three of us are perfectly fine." I said as I jut my hand on my stomach. Matt smiled and reached for his phone. He looked at the screen and then back to me with that dimpled smile.

I looked at him. "Happy Birthday." He said. I looked at him confused and he showed me his phone. Fuck, it was April 16th. I managed to forget my own fucking birthday.

I laughed. "I forgot my own birthday." I said. He laughed too. "I think your entitled to Del, your pregnant and things weren't the greatest last night." He stated.

"This sucks." I said. He looked at me. "How come?" I sighed. "Todays my 21st birthday and I can't drink anything." I frowned. He smiled. "I'll drink for you." He smiled.

"I figured as much." I said with a smile. We decided to call the guys over again. Everything was okay now. We ended up celebrating my 21st birthday. Matt kept his promise and drank for me.

It wasn't a bad birthday, I just can't believe I forgot about it. I ended up telling them the story about my running into Angela last night and the ice cream.

"Holy shit! Delilah's like a ninja warrior of the ice cream world!" Jimmy said after I told the story. The rest of them laughed. "She had it coming." Matt laughed.

This was great. I was with my family, celebrating my birthday. I felt like this was the start of me letting go of my past. I shouldn't focus on it anymore.

It wasn't important. Yeah it's part of who I am, but my past should not be the only thing that defines me. Like I said forever ago, you can't judge a song by just one guitar chord.

I did that to Matt, but now? We were great. As we laughed and celebrated my birthday, we all sat there, having fun. Enjoying it.

This was home. I didn't think I'd find anything like this when I moved here, hell I warded off relationships forever when I got here. I broke that though, and right now? I'm very happy I did.

I'll be honest though. In my past relationships and even before I was even dating, I never saw myself as someone getting married or living the American Dream, having kids.

But here I am. Of course this wasn't THE American Dream. This one was covered in tattoos, had gauges in his ears, and was surrounded by deathbats.

This American Dream wasn't normal, but Jesus  fucking christ did it make me happy.

After we said goodbye to all the guys and gals, Matt and I went up stairs, getting ready for bed. Matt was already lying down but I was in the bathroom that was in our bedroom, brushing my hair.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I lifted up my shirt and turned to the side. There was definitely a bump there. It wasn't big but it was there. I smiled. I didn't think I was showing.

After I was done I turned off the bathroom light and walked out and across the room to the bed. I walked over to my side and laid down.

Matt was quiet. "Can I tell you something?" He asked as he rolled over to face me. "Yes you can." I answered. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I thought I lost you, for good this time." He frowned. I shook my head. "Your stuck with me." I assured him.

"After you left all I could think about was how I lost you and I've almost lost you before because of the same reason." He continued. "But we got through it then and we got through it now." I said.

"Now that I've lost you, you're mine for the rest of our lives until we die." He smiled. I laughed. "Not unless our love story turns out like the couple from A Little Piece of Heaven." I joked.

He laughed. "Your making jokes by using Avenged songs, The Rev was right when we first met you. This is gunna work out great." He said as he quoted Jimmy.

I smiled. "And it is." I stated. Matt smiled too and wrapped and arm around my waist and kissed me. Goodnight, Delilah, goodnight little Matt or little Delilah." He said as he placed a hand over my stomach. I smiled as I yawned.

"Goodnight, from the both of us." I say. He smiled again and kissed me goodnight. We eventually fell asleep.

I found myself dreaming of Matt and I'a wedding. I wanted March to be here already.

(A/N: one more chapter and then it will completed :) then I'll start the synyster gates book which I also hope you enjoy :)