Yeah, Well so Am I

Matt and I eventually stopped and we just sat there in the hotel hallway just staring at each other. "I really like it when we do that." Matt said. I laughed. "I know...well. I mean so do I, but I'm still with Brian, and I got to talk to him about what we're doing." I said to Matt.

He nodded and stood up, helping me off the floor. "I'll talk to you later." I told him as I started to walk away. He grabbed my hand as I turned around and pulled me back towards him. That was a Brian move. He kissed me told me he already missed me.

I smiled and turned back around and headed off towards Brian and I's room. As I was doing so, my phone started ringing. I looked at it. It was Brian. I shook my head and didn't answer, I just let it ring.

When I go to our room, I just stood outside of the door. Debating on whether or not I actually wanted to go in there. I decided I should and got out my key and opened the door.

It looked like the blonde bitch had just left. I mean, Brian was still in his fucking underwear, the bed was still fucked from when he and that bitch were fucking. I shook my head and more tears started coming out.

"Delilah." He said softly. I shook my head. "Don't fucking Delilah me!" I yelled. "Listen, jus-just let me explain, please." He said calmly. "Explain what to me? That you had a grand ole' time fucking that bitch!?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No! I just, I don't know." I shook my head as walked over to my side of the bed and started shoving clothes into my suitcase. "You told me! You fucking told me that you weren't gunna hurt me Brian! But that's exactly what you ended up fucking doing!" I yelled at him.

"You think I don't know that! I know what I said and I know what I did, but don't pretend that you're any fucking better than me!" He yelled back. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him, wondering if he was serious.

"Are you serious, I have no fucking clue what the living fuck you are talking about, Brian!" I yelled. "You and Matt for Christ sake!" He shot back. I walked over to him. "Are you fucking kidding me? Matt and I only kissed in that club before you and I got together. For fucksake Brian, I trusted you! After all the shit I went through with Anthony and Michael, I decided to trust you! I fucking trusted you, but you go and do what they did to me!" I sobbed.

"I never hit you." Brian said calmly. I wanted to punch him. "That's not the fucking point Brian! You hit my fucking heart." I said bitterly. "I'm sorry." He said. I looked at his eyes and shook my head. Before I could stop myself I punched him.

"I deserved that." He said.

Damn straight he did. "You don't get to be fucking sorry!" I yelled with pain in my voice, my voice going hoarse. "God! This is the exact kind of argument I'd be having with Michael or Anthony, but no, here I am fucking having it with you!" I said sobbing again.

"To think, for a moment or two with this, that I actually found myself falling for your ass." I said, no longer feeling like yelling.  "I really am sorry." He said again. "Yeah? Well so am I!" I yelled as I walked over to the door.

I opened the door to find Zacky, Gena, Johnny, Jimmy, Lacey, and Matt outside in the hallway. I shook my head, but didn't say anything as I walked out the door and just kept walking. Ignoring the people calling after me.

I walked wherever my feet would take me. I ended up at the hotel bar. "What can I get you?" The bartender asked. I shrugged. "What do you recommend for a heart that's been broken too many times?" I questioned.

He went to pour something into a glass and sat it in front of me. It was brown and I brought the glass to my lips. Whiskey. In turn, my kryptonite. My kryptonite that I've been sober of for two years, all the way up until now.