Authors Note

This is an authors note, and let me tell you. I appreciate everyone one of you that enjoyed the story and followed every chapter each time I posted.

I know I wasn't consistent in posting that much do to personal issues and mental health, but the wait is finally over.

If your interested in other stuff I write I have a bunch of other stories like this one about band members and such. Which brings me to the next subject in this authors note.

Now that this story is complete, I've already started writing one for Synyster Gates, so if you would like to be up to date with when I publish that (and or other stories) I think it would help you do that if you followed me.

There's not much there on the first chapter of the Synyster Gates story yet, but once it's finished and posted, you'll see. The book is called A Dozen Velvet Tomorrows for those of you that are interested in reading that.

Back to You Can Only Love Someone so Far. I didn't know how to write or talk about Jimmy's death because I honestly thought it was sort of disrespectful, along with any thing I may have written about the guys or their families and I didn't want to leave it out because I thought that would have been odd as well.

I guess I wanted to honor The Rev some way? I don't know how to word it but honestly, I wish I could have met him, i think everyone in the A7X family misses him. No matter if your new or have been there since the band started.

He was quite the character. And I'm not saying this like I new him personally, I didn't, but seeing videos of him playing the drums and just being his eccentric self, and his song writing abilities, and just listening to past Avenged Sevenfold records.

He will forever and always be my favorite drummer, and he is The Knife Masta.

I had to say this because I felt that it would have been weird/disrespectful if I didn't.

So, once again, thank to each and everyone of you who enjoyed this story, I really enjoyed writing and I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

When I first decided to write an A7X story I had major doubts that anyone would read it because most of the ones on here, were posted many, many, many, many moons ago. But I'm glad you found this story and stayed till the very end of it.

I'm happy with how it turned out and I'm happy a lot of you enjoyed reading it.

Without further a do, this has been a long time coming and if you do end up reading the Synyster Gates book of mine (A dozen Velvet Tomorrows) then I hope you enjoy it as well. P.S. As of September 1st, 2023, the Synyster Gates story is now published :)

I also started writing a Metal Lords story based off of the movie and the character Hunter Sylvester so if you wanna read that, you can.

I hope you guys have a good day, morning, night, evening, whatever it may be wherever you are. Your swag and you matter. 🖤-Jaimie