We're Not Just Hurting Each Other

I woke up early and with a headache. "Brian?" I called out as I got up. He came out the bathroom. He was already dressed and ready for the day. "Do you remember anything last night?" He questioned me.

I shook my head. "I remember us arguing, you cheating, Matt and I kissing, and that's it." I said. He looked at me and frowned he sat next to me and put his hand on my knee. "Delilah." He said softly. I looked at him. "What, did something else happen?" I questioned.

"After our argument you ran out, I don't know where you went...but after half an hour or so, you came back. Telling me that you excepted my apology. I was happy that you did so I pulled you into the room and kissed you." He explained to me.

I looked at him confused. "I'm not following." I said honestly. "Delilah, you tasted like whiskey." He said concerned. I looked at him my eyes wide. "Oh-my-the headache that's why my head hurts...oh my god, Brian, I was two years fucking sober and then..." I said starting to cry.

He put his arms around me. He was comforting. "I'm sorry. I'm really fucking sorry." He said as he hugged me. I looked up at him and kissed him.

I've been cheated on before, yeah, but Michael nor Anthony were sorry for it. Fuck I heard that Anthony and the girl that he cheated on me with were expecting a rugrat soon. I looked at him. "I'll forgive you, but if you ever fucking cheat on me again, I'm chopping off your balls." I told him.

He laughed. "I promise I won't." I nodded. "We gotta go, the tour bus leaves soon." He continued. I nodded as I got up. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, threw my hair up into a bun and then got dressed.

I then threw everything into my suitcase and walked out of the door with Brian, hand in hand. When we reached the lobby everyone was there waiting. "Oh finally." Their manager said.

I rolled my eyes and noticed them all staring at Brian and I's intertwined hands. I looked at them and and they looked away. As we got onto the bus, Matt was staring at me, he had a black eye. He didn't look to enthusiastic, I looked at him and gave him a sympathetic smile.

Brian insisted on he and I sharing a bunk. I doubted we'd both fit in there but honestly, I just want to be at the fuck it stage in my life and not give a shit about everything, but sadly, I have emotions.

"We have tomorrow off." Brian said as we were all sitting in the lounge area of the bus. "We all should do something then." Lacey suggested. "Casinos and Bars!" Johnny yelled. I laughed.

I looked at Matt. He was staring at me, still. I sighed. Maybe I was better off completely by myself.

Neither one of us were doing anything. That is until Gena got up, grabbing Lacey's hand, and then them grabbing mine and pulling me away from Brian and going to the back lounge and shutting the door.

"Delilah, we care about you, but what the fuck." Gena said. "What?" I questioned. I figured this was gunna be about Brian and I. "You and Brian being basically fine? Do you not remember that he cheated on you, like yesterday?" Lacey questioned.

"Yeah, in fact I do, and I forgave him. Maybe you guys should too." I said. "You make a great point Del, but we don't want you to get hurt again. We know what type of person Brian is." Gena explained. "I know, I'm a big girl. I'll handle it." I smiled. I don't think I could handle it.

"Okay, just, talk to us if something happens." Lacey said. I nodded. "Of course." I said as I got up and walked back to Brian.

He smiled when I sat down next to him. He kissed my cheek and laid an arm over my shoulders.

We were on the road for awhile and it was starting to get dark. I wanted a nap, so I used Brian as a pillow went to sleep. That was really good nap. I woke up to Brian saying my name softly. Telling me that we made it to our hotel.