What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

(This one is long, but oh my god I love this chapter and hopefully you will too :)

I was walking down the hotel hallway. I didn't know what to do. I pulled out my phone and called Matt. I called him crying. He sounded really concerned and all I told him was that I was in the hotel hallway. He said he'd be there shortly and then hung up.

I just stood there. Crying, with my stupid suitcase and my stupid camera. I probably even looked stupid, pathetic even.

I hear footsteps. "Delilah?" It was Matt, he sounded concerned. I turned around and brushed my tears away. He walked over to me and placed his hands on either side of my face gently.

"What happened?" He asked. I sniffled. "Brian and I broke up and now I don't have anywhere to go." I explained. He shook his head and took my suitcase from me. "You can stay with me." I didn't say anything as we walked to his room. He opened the door and put my suitcase at the end of the bed.

I kicked off my shoes and sat down at the end of it. He sat down next to me. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me. I shrugged and shook my head, looking at him. "It had to happen. We weren't good for each other, for several reasons." I explained.

"How come?" He asked. "You've known Brian a long time, you know how he is." I said to Matt. He didn't say anything for minute. "Did you love him?" Matt asked which kind of caught me off guard.

"Yeah, but it didn't help that he cheated and it didn't help that I also love someone else.." I replied truthfully.  "I shouldn't of gone back to him, for fucksake I broke my sobriety last night because of it." I told Matt.

That surprised Matt. "Fuck, I'm sorry. If you need anything, I'm here for you." Matt said sincerely. I nodded. Matt and I both looked at each other at the same time. "I feel like I owe you and Brian both an apology." I admitted.

"You don't have to apologize for anything." Matt replied as he brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I shook my head. "No, I do. I'm sorry Matt, for having feelings for the both of you." I said quietly.

"If...If I kissed you would you get mad?" Matt asked. I looked at him. "I wouldn't be mad." I told him. Matt searched my eyes with his own as he placed his hands on either side of my face and pulled my face to his.

He then kissed me. I don't know what it was about the kiss, but it was different from the other ones we shared. I instantly became overwhelmed with emotions. I pulled away and I knew I was crying.

"I thought you said you wouldn't be mad?" Matt questioned. I shook my head and laughed. "I'm not mad, Matt, I just, I need a break from everything. All the bullshit." I explained. He smiled at me. "Then how about you and I go somewhere, just the two of us." He suggested.

"Like where? You think our friends would worry?" I questioned. "No. They didn't even notice that I left when you called me. And we could go anywhere you wanted." Matt offered.

I smiled. "Alright then. I'm thinking we go to a bar, a casino. I need...I need something other than all of this right now." I said putting my shoes back on.

Matt got up and extended his hand as he smiled down at me. "How kind of you." I said smiling. Matt laughed. "Except this time this isn't breakfast and I'm not hungover." He said as he helped me up.

It was my turn to laugh. We were walking out of his hotel room when I spoke. "And this time we don't hate each other...well, I mean, I don't hate you." I told him. I told Matt how I felt about him. He never told me how he felt about me though. All he did was kiss me and help me through some shit.

I frowned. "Hey, before you even start thinking that I hate you, I don't." He said as we walked down the hallway and he grabbed my hand.

When we got downstairs Matt dragged me out the door. "Slow down, or I'm gunna fall, then I'll be fucking mad you." I told him. He stopped just as I said that and there infront of the hotel was limo. I looked at Matt confused.