Everywhere, Everything

Charles POV

Breaking News: Charles Leclerc seen getting cozy at Austin City Limits with rumored ex, Lydia Kincaid. Click the link to get all the  juicy details.

Multiple sources say that they witnessed Formula 1 Ferrari driver, Charles Leclerc getting cozy with his rumored ex girlfriend, Lydia Kincaid while attending Austin City Limits day one yesterday. They were seen throughout the day looking happy and being very affectionate with one another. "They were sitting very closely, holding hands and looking to be having a pretty intense conversation. They were completely in their own world." says one source, who also stated that there was later an altercation between two other women and Lydia leading to one of the woman attacking her. "I don't know what happened, but one second the security guards were talking to the group, and then the next thing I know one of the girls is jumping onto Lydia who was sitting next to Charles on a lounger. After the security guards took the other girls away, Charles spent the next twenty minutes or so making sure Lydia was okay. They even shared a kiss. It was sweet how attentive he was to her."  It's unclear what the altercation was about or whether or not charges have been pressed. We have reached out to Charles team for comment and have not heard back from them at the time of this article.

Tell us what you think of this new development. Are you happy that the two have seemed to find their way back to one another? Will this affect Charles' running at the Championship? Leave your thoughts below.

User38272047: omg I hope they are back together

User53735202: I heard the altercation was Lydia's fault, that she was jealous of the attention Charles was giving the girls.
         Lorris4Nando: Someone who knows her told me the girls asked Charles back to their hotel for a threesome! When he told them to leave they started causing a scene and took their anger out on Lydia. Doesn't sound like her fault.

User62528274: they look so cute together

Formula1Dude: She's just a distraction. He's going to shit the bed now!
       User26251018: He actually stayed consistent or maybe even did a little better when they were rumored to have been dating so I don't think she's a distraction. Stop blaming women for everything.

LeclercFan16: nooo my husband! jk, so happy for him!

User625393749: I saw them too! They make such a cute couple, and both of them were glowing from happiness. It was nice to see! He's been looking so sad lately.
       User6352738: I hope this means we'll have goofy, giggly Charles back!

User63822630: I want to know what happened! I hope Lydia is okay.

User7620384: It's so refreshing to see mostly nice comments this time around. The comments when they first were linked together were so vile! I'm glad to see things are maybe different this time around.

User273629: Lydia is so fun! I follow her on IG and she seems perfect for Charles. I hope they are back together!

User5292736: I still miss Charles with Charlotte.
        User72629: Charlotte is dating Joris now! They've both moved on and seem happy!

User736292: How did no one get video of the assault?
        User101938: It was dark and the lighting was shit in the cabana area.