All I Wanted

Charles POV

I'm currently watching one of the saddest movies I've seen in a long time while keeping an eye on Lydia who is answering her Instagram questions. Something seems wrong though because she is no longer smiling like before. I'm trying not to pry and let her do her own thing but it's hard when all I want to do is make sure she's okay. A few minutes after I notice the change in her demeanor she sets her phone down beside her.

Glimpsing at her I see her eyes watering. That could be from the questions or because of the movie, I literally have no idea. Instead of asking her what's wrong I just pull her closer to me and reposition us so we are cuddling into one another. I grab the blanket that's hanging over the edge of the section of the couch we are on and cover us up. Lydia relaxes into me and I feel content.

After the day we had today, and what we discovered I'm just glad that she's safe in my arms. Max and I had a long discussion about her parents and we both agree that I need to hire a private investigator to see what they can find out about them and what their motive is with all of this. I also realized today that I need to hire a personal assistant, so that's my first goal tomorrow morning so I can have them find a PI for me as soon as possible. I'm so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't tell you what was going on in the movie anymore. The only thing that breaks me from my thoughts is Lydia rolling towards me so now we are facing each other.

"You're driving me crazy." She whispers and for a moment I'm confused until I realize that I had been absentmindedly running my fingers along her thigh. My fingers still feeling her skin even though I'm no longer touching her. I can't help but smirk at her, happy knowing that I'm driving her just as crazy as she's been driving me. She looks so beautiful staring up at me that I can't help but lean forward and kiss her. I don't linger since Max and Kelly are literally only feet away from us. Instead I pull her tighter against me and try to pay attention to the movie. It's extremely hard when I have the girl of my dreams in my arms and she's running her if fingers along the chain of my necklace. I shiver when she places a soft kiss along my neck and my cock hardens against her thigh. She shifts positions so now my cock is nestled between her legs. I don't know if it was on purpose or if she just wanted to be more comfortable, but either way I have to hold in the moan that is threatening to fly out of my mouth.

She kisses my neck again and I know she's doing it on purpose now. I don't know if I want her to stop teasing me or if I want her to keep going. It's torture but it's also heaven. I'm so distracted by her that I don't realize the movie credits are rolling until I hear Max and Kelly talking.

"Do you think they realize we are still here?" Max says with a chuckle and I glance over at him somewhat dazed as I realize he and Kelly are just staring at us.

"Didn't forget mate. Why are you just staring at us?" I answer as I roll my eyes. Lydia is laughing into my chest like she thinks this is the funniest thing in the world. But I'm annoyed that Max is giving me shit. He should be happy for me that I finally have my girl back and that I'll finally stop bitching to him about it every day.

"It's hard not to stare. You two are adorable." Kelly replies with a smile and a little bit of my annoyance dissipates. Lydia now decides to roll back around so she can see Max and Kelly. I groan quietly in her ear when her ass rubs along my cock and I bury my face in her hair to hide my absolute desire to take her right here.

"Do you guys want to watch another movie?" Lydia asks like she didn't just make my torture 100 times worse. Max and Kelly agree and then the girls are trying to figure out what to watch next while I try to get my hardening cock to chill out. I'm going through the Monaco GP track in my head to try to distract myself from Lydia's body against mine when Max distracts me.