Shapeshifting Side Effects(Loki Laufeyson[Marvel] X Shapeshifter!Reader)

First Loki one shot, here we go. 

-------

Today was the first day of being a shapeshifter. You had convinced Steve to let Bruce give you a serum to give you powers. You hated being the only Avenger without any skills.

You woke up to Loki asleep next to you. You noticed you were a black kitten.

Bruce did mention you wouldn't be able to control your shifting for the first few days. You got up from your spot beside him and curled up under his chin in a fuzzy ball.

Upon waking up, he felt your fur against his skin. You were scooped into his hands.

You mewed at him. He smiled softly. "What a pleasant first shift."

You then shifted into a canary.

"To Dr. Banner, sweetling?" Loki asked.

You tweeted in response. Loki got dressed then left his room with you in his hand.

Tony cocked an eyebrow at the two of you. "Where'd you get a bird, Reindeer Games?"

"The canary is (Y/N). She is now a shapeshifter. Is Dr. Banner awake?" Loki explained.

"He's in his lab," Natasha answered before Tony could be a smartass.

Loki thanked the assassin then brought you to the lab. Bruce smiled at you. "How is she?"

You became human. Loki caught you before you hit the floor.

"Does it feel weird?" Bruce asked you.

"Yeah. My first shift was a black kitten," you said after Loki gently set you down.

"The random shifting is only a side effect. Let me know if you experience anything other than the side effects I mentioned, okay?" the scientist advised.

"Yeah. Thank you again, Bruce," you smiled.

"Hey, you're the one who convinced Steve. I just did the science," he smiled.

"Wanna-" you were cut off by becoming the God of Mischief himself. He smirked and took your hand.

"Come along, my sweetling," he crooned then took you back to his room.

-------

Let me know if you guys are interested in the drabbles I have. They're pretty short, though.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo