Post-Show Maintenance(Montgomery Gator[F.N.a.F.: Security Breach] X Reader)

Another appetizer one shot in preparation for the longer ones. I don't know how many I plan to write tomorrow, but I'm hoping it's more than one because one of them is long as shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was at most 2000 words and I've never written to 2000 before.

As you can tell, I came up with Monty's idea.

-------

You were sitting on the couch of Monty's room, waiting for the gator to get back from his final show for the day. His glasses were on your head. You had been in the front row and he had thrown them to you during the show.

The elevator to Parts and Service dinged and the doors opened. Monty groaned tiredly upon exiting and walking into his room. "I love ya, sweetpea, but I regret throwin' ya my shades. My optics 're fried."

"Why did you?" you asked.

He collapsed next to you. "You were in the front row. I had t' give ya somethin'."

You pulled them off and slid them back into place on his nose. "Go charge. It's obvious your battery's low. You went over the top tonight."

"So?" he snarked. "I always go over the top."

"That you do," you agreed. You kissed his snout. "Go charge."

He tiredly got up. "Fine, fine. Ya stayin'?"

"Duh," you smiled.

He smiled. "Cool." He walked to his charging station and stepped inside. 

You smiled at him when he stepped out forty minutes later. "Better?"

"Yep," he replied. His tone was much more refreshed and chipper. He sat at your feet with his head in you lap. His eyes locked with yours over his glasses. "Hi."

You giggled softly. "Hi." Your fingers raked through his mohawk. "You did awesome today. Well, you do awesome every day."

"I tend t' do better when yer in the crowd," he smirked. "I'm at my best when yer watchin'."

"Aww. You save your best effort for me?" you teased. "That's sweet."

He stuck his tongue out at you. "Yer the only one who deserves t' see my best. The kids can't tell the difference between my best and me half-assing it. Hell, nobody but you and the employees know our songs are prerecorded."

"Some of the parents are suspicious, but I don't think they care enough," you said. 

"Shocker," he gave a monotone reply.

You began caressing all over his face. He gave you a content sigh through his nose in response. "Yea, I'm guessing?"

"Mhm," he said. His eyes closed. "That's real nice."

You kissed his snout. "Good."

A low rumble came from him. It sounded like a tiger purring. He then nuzzled his nose into your stomach while making chumpfing noises. That meant he was putty in your hands for the rest of the night.

-------

Marcurio's is the longest one I was referring to so I think I might do his next to get it out of the way because that's the one I'm kinda dreading due to its length.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo