Chapter 21 - A Grimm Ally

"So let me get this straight, she didn't know who Nick was, but she knew who you and Monroe were?" Sean asked as he handed you a box of take out and a fork.

You nodded as you sat down at one of the bar stools at the kitchen island. "Yeah, it was really weird. I mean, if it wasn't for Nick, she wouldn't even know me or Monroe."

"I thought Rosalee gave her something to help stop the memory loss."

"She did, but maybe they didn't get it to her in time," you said as you took a bite.

"Or," Sean said as he poured you a glass of wine, "this was Adalind's plan all along."

"Ugh, I wish I could find that bitch so I could kill her."

Sean smirked, taking your hand in his and kissing it, "And I would gladly help you."

Your phone started vibrating next to you. Glancing over, you looked at Sean, concerned, as you saw it was your brother calling.

"Nick?" you answered. "Is everything ok? Is Juliette ok?"

"No, yeah, she's good. She's home now, so we are just trying to take things slow. I'm actually calling about something else," Nick hesitated, taking a breath, "Hank knows now."

You raised your eyebrows, Sean looking at you curiously, "Well," you said, "I think it's about time."

"You're not mad?"

You laughed, "Nick, I thought you should have told him sooner. I think this is a good thing. He's your partner. And now he knows he's not going crazy."

You heard Nick chuckle, "Yeah, you're right. I'm meeting him in the morning at that old diner downtown. Would you want to tag along? Might help hearing it all from both of us."

You nodded, "Yeah, that sounds good. I'll see you tomorrow then." You hung up your phone, staring at it with a small smile.

"You ok?" Sean asked.

"Yeah," you said, smiling at him. "Hank knows now."

Sean cocked an eyebrow, "How much?"

You shook your head, "I don't know. I'm thinking just the fact that Wesen exist." You cupped Sean's face, pulling him in for a kiss, "Don't worry, we won't tell him everything. Not everyone needs to know everything that's going on."

Sean kissed your forehead as he went back to eating. You scooted your food around your plate with your fork, lost in thought.

"What kind of wedding do you want?" you asked, breaking the silence.

Sean leaned back in his chair, "I hadn't really thought about it. Honestly, I just need you and an officiant. I don't need anything fancy."

You smiled, "I said the same thing to Rosalee, except with the addition of Nick, Monroe, her and maybe Juliette, depending on how that situation goes."

"So, on the smaller scale?" Sean asked.

You nodded, "Yeah."

Sean nodded, "Ok, so pick a day, and I will be there."

You laughed, "Just pick a day?"

Sean put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. "Sweetheart, I would marry you right now if you wanted to."

You smiled as you leaned your head against his. "October 31st," you said.

"Halloween?" Sean asked.

You shrugged your shoulders, "A Grimm and a Zauberbiest are getting married, seems fitting. I know it's only a couple of months away, but I don't want to wait anymore."