Chapter 35 - A Grimm Weekend

⚠️ Smut Warning!!

********

"I packed plenty of outfits, so you shouldn't have to worry about doing laundry. There is a whole box of diapers and wipes. Her formula and bottles are in here, and she has been eating every three hours," you rambled on as you handed items to Monroe as Rosale held Marie, a small smirk on her face.

"(Y/N), breathe. We've got it! You and Sean enjoy yourselves this weekend," Rosalee said as she tried to push you towards the door of the Spice Shop where Sean was waiting with an amused look on his face.

You sighed as you gave Marie a kiss on her head. "Nick is only a phone call away and plans on stopping by tonight to help you guys out."

Rosalee placed her hand on your arm, "Will you please just relax and enjoy your weekend?"

"Yeah, we got this," replied Monroe. "Besides, you're only going to be an hour away and be back in two days. We got this!"

You gave one last kiss to Marie as Sean grabbed your hand, pulling you towards the door. "Come on, sweetheart, she's going to be fine."

You waved to Monroe and Rosalee as you walked out the door, making your way towards the car. Meisner was standing by it, waiting for the two of you. He nodded in greeting towards Sean.

"We've ensured your location is secured, and we have extra men watching the Spice Shop and Monroe and Rosalee's home," Meisner said as he opened the car door for you.

"Thank you," you said with a small smile as you got in.

"See you in two days," Sean said as he got into the driver's seat, starting the car and driving off.

********

Sean pulled up to a cottage that was hidden deep within the woods. You could see mountains in the distance and a small lake. Sean grabbed your bags as you made your way up the porch and entered the cottage. The living area had a fireplace and plush seating. There was a small kitchen with a table, a full bathroom, and stairs that led up to a loft bedroom.

"What do you think?" asked Sean as he wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder.

You wrapped your arms around his, leaning back into his chest. You sighed in contentment, "It's perfect." You turned in Sean's arms so you were facing him, caressing the back of his neck, going up on your tip toes to kiss him. Sean deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue over your bottom lip. You allowed him entrance as you both fought over control. Breathing heavily, you broke apart, foreheads resting against each other. "I'm going to go freshen up, I'll be right back," you said as you kissed his cheek, stepping back towards the bathroom as he reluctantly let you go.

You shut the bathroom door behind you and made your way to the sink, taking a deep breath as you looked yourself over. It had been months since you and Sean had been intimate. Being pregnant had really put a damper on your love life, so you and Sean were going to take full advantage of this weekend. You grabbed your overnight bag and pulled out the lingerie you bought specifically for this trip. It was simple, a maroon lace bra and panty set that left little to the imagination and a matching silk robe.

Taking one last look at yourself in the mirror, you opened the door and leaned against the frame. Sean was pouring glasses of wine, and his back turned towards you. You took in his form, biting your lip. God, you loved your husband. Hearing the creak of your footstep, Sean turned around, his breath caught in his throat as you walked towards him. You watched as his eyes grew darker as he looked you up and down, licking his bottom lip.

You sauntered over to him, taking the glass that was in his hand. "How far out are the guards?" you asked as you looked up at him through your eyelashes as you took a sip.