Chapter 48 - Another Grimm Death

"Juliette," you rasped out.

Nick shook his head, "What about her?"

"It was her," you said, a tear falling down your cheek. "She killed mom."

********

Nick sat next to you, dumbstruck at what you had just told him. Meisner ran over, kneeling next to you as Sean continued to hold you in his arms, your eyes fighting to stay open.

"We need to get her out of here," Meisner said as he surveyed the damage. "I'll have to pull these out before we can move her."

Before Meisner could grab the metal pick from your leg, Nick grabbed his wrist. "Are you sure you should do that?"

"If we don't remove them now, they could cause further damage when we move her," Meisner replied.

As Sean moved you more against his chest, you hissed out in pain. "The cuts," you whispered out.

Meisner, Sean, and Nick all looked at each other. Sean gently moved your shirt, his jaw tensing at what he saw. The cuts that Kenneth had made on you, while superficial, were red and blue.

"They laced the blade with something. We need to get her to the Spice Shop," Sean said.

"Whatever we do, we need to act quickly. We're losing her," Meisner said as he watched your head lull back onto Sean's shoulder. "Hold her," he said as he gripped the pick in your leg. Nick held your legs down as Sean held you close to him. Meisner gripped the pick, pulling it swiftly from your leg, your scream echoing in the warehouse.

Hank and Wu ran over. "What the hell is going on? We need to get her to a hospital," Wu said in a panic.

Nick shook his head, "They laced the blade with poison. We need to get her to the Spice Shop, or else she will die." Meisner then pulled the last pick from your arm. The lights flickered in the warehouse as you screamed out, the lights popping as you blacked out. Meisner quickly tied the wounds to help keep the bleeding at bay. Sean picked you up, bridal style, and rushed you out to the black SUV.

"Wait," Hank said as he grabbed Nick's arm before he got in behind Sean. "What about Juliette? She's not accounted for in the warehouse. She could still be out there."

Nick looked towards you in the SUV, Sean still holding you, your breathing becoming more labored. "I need to save my sister first. Then I'll kill Juliette."

********

Nick barged into the back of the Spice Shop, Sean behind him with you in his arms.

"Over here," Elizabeth said as she cleared off the island. "Lay her here."

Sean gently laid you down. Elizabeth began removing your shirt to look at the cuts that were all over you. "I'm going to need supplies that we don't have here."

"What do you mean?" asked Sean.

"She's a Grimm Healer. Her healing process is different. There should be a specific potion with her supplies that should help her. It will help drain the poison out. If we don't act quickly, it will make its way to her heart, and we won't be able to stop it."

"How will we know which potion is the right one?" asked Sean as he held your hand, the other brushing the hair out of your face.

"I'll need Nick to go with me. He'll know," she said as she glanced over at him.

"What do we do in the meantime?" Sean asked. "I can't just sit here and do nothing."

"Talk to her. Try to keep her awake. Once we get back with the potion, it should work quickly," Elizabeth said as she grabbed her jacket.