Chapter 24 - A Very Grimm Wedding

"Pregnant?" Sean said in disbelief. "Are you sure?"

You nodded your head, chewing on your lip.

"When did you find out?"

"A couple days ago," you whispered. "I haven't been feeling myself and I realized how late I was. I took three tests and they were all positive."

Sean pulled you towards him, kissing you hard and passionately, only breaking away when you both needed air.

"You're not upset?" you asked tentatively.

"Upset? Why would I be upset? We're going to have a baby!"

You looked down slightly, your hands resting on his chest. "I know, it's just, we don't know what they will be like. A Grimm and Zauberbiest hybrid. And the danger that we could be putting them in bringing them into this world."

Sean lifted your chin up so you were looking at him. "Don't let the unknown stress you out or scare you. Yes, our child may be unpredictable and people will come after them, but it also has a family that would kill for them and will keep them safe."

You nodded in response as Sean kissed your forehead.

"How far along are you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I see the doctor on the 30th."

Sean smirked, "The day before the wedding."

You laughed, "Yeah."

********

"Thank you for hosting this Monroe," you said as you helped him finish up the dinner.

Monroe scoffed, "Are you kidding me? I'm more than happy to do this. I have to admit though, I was a little surprised when Rosalee told me that you and Sean didn't want your typical bachelor and bachelorette parties."

You shrugged, "With everything that's been going on, we just thought it would be nice to have a simple dinner with our friends."

"Well," Monroe said as he pulled the food out of the oven, "dinner is served."

You and Monroe walked out of the kitchen to his dining room, setting the food on the table. Instead of doing your typical party or rehearsal dinner, you and Sean decided that having a quiet night with your friends was better. You sat down between Sean and your brother. Juliette was across from Nick and next to Rosalee and Hank, while Monroe sat at the head of the table. Before Monroe began serving everyone, he held up his wine glass.

"To (Y/N) and Sean. May you have a long and happy life together."

Everyone clinked glasses and took a drink. You sipped at your water, avoiding the glass of wine sitting across from you. Rosalee furrowed her brows when she noticed.

"Not drinking?" she asked.

You cleared your throat, side-eyeing Sean as he smirked, "Uh, no, actually. I, uh, don't think I'll be drinking for a few months."

Everyone looked at you with confusion until Rosalee and Juliette gasped at the same time.

"No!" exclaimed Rosalee.

"Really?" asked Juliette with excitement.

You nodded with a smile, getting up and hugging Rosalee and Juliette.

Nick, Monroe, and Hank all looked at each other, completely lost in what was happening.

"Did I miss something?" asked Hank.

The three of you turned to look at the men. Nick watched as Rosalee rubbed your stomach. His mouth dropped at the realization.

"Wait, do you mean?"