CHAPTER 3-BACK IN INDIA

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Abhinav died instantly as the bullet hit the center of his head. He did not even get time to scream or escape.

The girl sitting in front of him had a cold expression on her face. Handing over the gun to the boy standing next to her, she stood up and got ready to leave.

Just then one of the commandos pointed towards Amit and asked her,

"What to do with him, ma'am?" At which one glance she saw the unconscious Amit and then looking again in front she said, "Take him to his rightful place."

Following her order,the commando loaded the gun and emptied all the bullets in Amit's body in one go.

Accompanied by those commandos and bodyguards, SHE started walking out when she remembered something, turned and looked at the whole floor, there was blood, dead bodies and broken things everywhere.

Taking out a card from her pocket, she tossed it in the air. That card made an arc in the air and got stuck in a piece of glass. Seeing this, devilish expressions came on her face and she immediately left the place.

Sitting in her car, she texted someone - "Thank you for giving me your identity today."

Here the black colored card stucked in the piece of glass was the card of Queen of Spades whose printing was done in golden color on the black base.

ON THE OTHER HAND, IN DUBAI

As soon as Shivani's countdown was over, there was a tremendous blast in the Penthouse and within a few minutes the entire house was engulfed in flames, processing to ashes.

Seeing this, a dangerous smile appeared on Shivani's lips. Putting black shades on her eyes, she said in a deep voice, "My revenge has started today, in which the first death is yours, Vikram Batra." Saying this she sat on the back seat of the car and Ronit started the car. The rest of her bodyguards' vehicles were covering her car.

"Tomorrow we are going back to India. Book the first flight's tickets to India."

Shivaani told Ronit to which he replied "Ok." and focused on driving.

Looking out of the car, Shivaani had a strong motive visible in her eyes that was enough to ruin anyone.

NEXT DAY,MORNING

Many big houses were built near Juhu Beach in Bombay. One of these villas was also of Kapoors. Today there was more activity in Kapoor Mansion than everyday or you can say that today there was a lot of excitement.

A 45-year-old woman was standing nearby on top of a chair. She had a ticker made of flowers in her hand, which she was putting on the door.

After putting on the ticker, a very cute smile came accross her face. She was getting down by brushing off her hands when suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall from the chair in a hurry when two strong arms saved her from falling.