CH47- VILLIAN OR NOT A VILLIAN

Vote's target-100
comments target-30

Uploading this chapter early in a hope that you'll shower your love
(motivation down ho rahi hai isliye pyaare pyaare comments or vote kar do pretty people's.)

SHIVAANI'S POV

The red liquid oozed out of his mouth and body unstoppably, Leaving a frightful look for everyone but a beautiful view for me.

I looked at the rest of the guards who seemed frightened and shaking in  trepidation and fear.

An evil smirk sprad across my face. I again faced Ashwath who looked pale as if lifeless.

I pulled up a chair and sat on it shamelessly.

"Din mei taare dikhne lage kya?"

["Watching stars in daytime?"]

I picked up an apple kept on the table and started eating it.

"Hmm, so what say, how do wanna die, brutally or more brutally?"

I uttered while taking bites from the apple.

He looked attacked as if I said something offensive.

"Stop doing this or else Mihir will kill you as he killed your parents. As an elder I just advice you-"

"Saale free ki advice nahi sunni aai mai yaha pe to chup chap baitha reh varna abhi ke abhi zinda jala dungi aur tera baap bhi kuch nahi kar payega!"

[I am not here to take free advices from you so shut the fuck up or else I'll burn you alive and even your father wouldn't be able to stop me.]

I cut him off in between and stood up dusting my hands and throwing up the  leftover piece of apple on a guards head.

"Looks like people aren't so sweet to handle. No worries I am the damn Queen  I have many ways to med your ways. Bye for now I gotta go."

I moved to leave but stopped and turned back. Taking out the gun from my belt I aimed at Ashwath's shoulder and shot him within a second.

There was no time I gave to anyone to think and react and before anything could happen, the bullet pierced his flesh and a loud squeal escaped his mouth.

I smiled.

"Also inform your so called Mihir to plan whatever he can to stop me from destroying him. I'll meet him soon too coz I really wanna see how a cat looks like when someone steps on her tail."

Saying this I moved my steps out of of the house.

Why did I shoot him? Because I am the Mafia Queen and I can do whatever I want. Hehehe.

I drove out rapidly. It was already evening and I was hella hungry. These morons already gave me a good headache.

I parked the car outside a famous restaurant. Playing with the car keys and moving it around my fingers, I entered the restaurant.

Usually I was always welcomed by the staff of the restaurants but today was an epic day I guess.

I was welcomed by a flying pastry which would must have landed on my face if I wouldn't have dodged it.

What the fuck is happening!!

I looked around just to find a situation which went over my head. Navya and Elvin and another girl may be his another gf were fighting and the whole restaurant was not less than a mess. They were throwing food over one another and pulling their hairs.