CH13 REYANSH LOVES ME??

Vote's target:- 100

AUTHOR'S POV

REYANSH'S CABIN

By now Reyansh and Shivaani had spent many hours working. Both were very professional in terms of work, hence they were getting along well.
While passing the papers, their hands touched several times but still both of them did not react much and continued working.

It was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. After having lunch together, both of them took a break for some time.
Reyansh was busy on his phone but his entire attention was on Shivaani who was making some jewelery designs on a notebook.
After thinking something, he came a little closer to her and said, "From where did you learn to make these designs?"

Shivaani was very focused to her work, so she did not notice Reyansh's action, but while answering his question, she said, "My mom was a very good jewelery designer. It was she who taught me all this."

But it seemed as if Reyansh did not hear what she said. He was slowly leaning towards her neck. Due to the fragrance of roses coming from her, he was losing control over himself. Before his lips could touch her neck, his phone rang, he suddenly came to his senses and went out. This call was from his mother.

Reyansh- Good afternoon mom. Anything important?

Nisha- No, it was not such an important thing but I just wanted to ask that this time how would it be if we celebrate your birthday at Golden Bell Restaurant?

Reyansh once saw Shivaani who was engrossed in her work. He kept looking at her with a smile on his face.

Reyansh- Now I will celebrate my birthday only when she becomes my wife.

Nisha ji was surprised to hear his answer.

Nisha- What do you mean? And whom are you going to make your wife?

Reyansh- I will tell you everything very soon mom, don't worry. Okay bye bye.

Saying this he disconnected the call and came inside.

At 6 in the evening, Shivaani returned to Kapoor Mansion with the same driver who had picked her up in the morning.

After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms. Aditya's exams were about to come, so he was sitting in his room, studying while Shivaani had freshened up and lay down on her bed and was trying to sleep by turning on all sides of the bed.

Taking sleeping pills every day could have harmful effects, so she kept trying to sleep like this only.
After a few minutes of struggle, finally she went to sleep.

Only a few minutes had passed since she fell asleep when a black shadow again jumped into her room from the window and started coming towards her with slow steps.

"What kind of days have come for me... I have to jump over walls like a maniac only for a girl." Reyansh started pitying on himself but when he saw Shivaani's sleeping face, he thought that there was nothing bad in this.

After about an hour, he got up to leave from there. He had just reached near the window when he heard Shivaani screaming.
Frightened, he turned and saw Shivani who was moving in her sleep. There were expressions of fear and panic on her face and she was mumbling something.

Reyansh immediately ran to her and hugged her. At this time he was not even concerned about the fact that if Shivani woke up, she would find him here and question him.

"Don't hit me I haven't done anything..let me go..ah!!" She was screaming in her sleep and Reyansh was trying to calm her down in his arms.

If he had not been here at this time, Shivaani would definitely have gotten up again at midnight, but today, for the first time, feeling the warmth of Reyansh's arms, Shivaani became normal and fell into a deep sleep within a few moments.